News 2015 Adelaide Crows BLK apparel

Remove this Banner Ad

It seems almost certain that we'll have a new apparel supplier next year.

All puma stock is currently discounted by at least 30% on crowmania, which is usually a sign either a new design is coming, or a new supplier is coming (or both).

Plus, there was a few pics in the club magazine where the Puma logo was photoshopped off the jumper.

Screenshot 2014-08-12 19.45.44.png

Screenshot 2014-08-12 19.55.11.png

I've been told the Crows are moving to BLK next year, who currently sponsor the Lions, Tigers and Dogs.

So that would mean we should expect a new away jumper as well.

EDIT: http://www.afc.com.au/news/2014-11-03/crows-team-with-blk

The Adelaide Football Club is proud to announce a long-term partnership with an internationally recognised sports apparel company.

BLK is teaming with the Crows until at least the end of season 2018, supplying both the AFL and SANFL teams, administration and support staff, with innovative and new-look apparel.

View the 2015 BLK range at CROWmania

The company, which is part of the WRS Group, will produce the players’ playing and training gear, including Adelaide’s traditional tri-colour jumper.

Crows Chief Executive Officer Andrew Fagan described the lengthy deal as a show of faith from both parties.

“BLK is a proven performer across a wide range of football codes here and overseas,” Fagan said.

“They have created a range of high performance wear which will ensure our players are comfortable and able to perform at their best, plus the range of off-field clothing is sure to be embraced by our supporters.

“You will see firsthand the impressive new BLK training range on Wednesday when the first group of players start pre-season.”

New Home jumper:

BLK Home guernsey.jpg
side on view home guernsey.jpg
back view home guernsey.jpg

New clash jumper:

away clash blk crows.jpg
back clash blk crows.jpg

Last edited:

Don't we change the away guernsey every two years?
We had a very similar design with tiny changes along the way from 1999-2005..
Then 2006-2007 was similar but with bigger changes..
2008-2009 the new design based on an old pre-season jumper..
2010-2012 the raptor head..
2013-2014 so far, the current one..
So in recent years, yes close to every 2 years..

They like changing the design anyway as they get a rush of sales for the new design..
Be great to get a nice away jumper and a new logo..

BLK are OK, no issues there, just keep the away jumper simple. Its the other stuff they sell I'm not a fan of. The stuff for the players and coaches should be for them, outside of buying a jumper obviously.

Other big clubs have moved a head in the last couple of years while our stores limited to team uniform stuff and gear that looks like it belongs on the shelves of Kmart or Best & Less.

Initially I liked this but after looking at the official BLK merchandise for their current clubs I'm undecided.

This was the best non-guernsey BLK manufactured item I could find. I'd buy it in an instant if it was crows themed.

19297-richmond-tigers-2014-mens-zip-through-hoodie-2000.jpg

geez I look at the lions guernsey prices and they are $60! we pay around $100 for ours

On clearance though. Ours are only $80 at the moment. Perhaps Brisbane are moving from BLK and we are picking them up, the BLK store has all of their Brisbane stuff heavily discounted while the Bulldogs and Tigers stuff is still full price. As long as we don't end up with something like Piping Hot like the Saints had a while back its ok with me.

Agree on how bad the Bulldogs store is.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

oh and bulldogs have the worst online shop

And who are the Bulldogs apparel supplier - Kooga (who were rebranded as BLK, they must be recycling last year's stuff).

I'd be very concerned if BLK become our supplier - very cheap and nasty, not far above the infamous Piping Hot of St Kilda.

Initially I liked this but after looking at the official BLK merchandise for their current clubs I'm undecided.

This was the best non-guernsey BLK manufactured item I could find. I'd buy it in an instant if it was crows themed.

19297-richmond-tigers-2014-mens-zip-through-hoodie-2000.jpg

Like it apart from the completely unnecessary pocket on the arms. Wtf is that about?

We change every year it seems. Well done Stephen, I blame you.

Is it a concern that we never see to be able to maintain an apparel sponsor for longer than our initial contract? Is it that we're just seeking out the best deal every time, or are the sponsors not finding enough value in us?

I was told by a member of the administrative staff that we were seeking for Puma to become a long term partner and that we were done with changing sponsors every 2-3 years. This doesn't seem to have eventuated. Clubs often have big sales at the end of the year to make way for the new seasons merchandise, however the fact that they're photoshopping out the Puma logo is pretty telling.

The way we're going there wont be any prospective sponsors we haven't been with in a couple of years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back