News 2015 Adelaide Crows BLK apparel

Remove this Banner Ad

That's the New Era caps. They do that "black" version for every team. They have about 3 different ones for each team. We have a blue cap with red bill, red cap with blue bill and the black and white one.
no idea why that black one isn't navy blue though. makes no sense

no idea why that black one isn't navy blue though. makes no sense
They have a navy blue version, each team gets couple "team colours" hats and a black and white one.

504a233ea48ed_P1130602.jpg

50af6fe963572_P1160355.jpg

They have a navy blue version, each team gets couple "team colours" hats and a black and white one.

I've seen different hats around for some clubs. Must have specifically asked for them to be made.

i mean the exact one with only the outline of the logo and all navy instead of all black to give the same effect while still having one of our colours

I know it's on an ISC template (not that it matters really) but my wishlist. I really love the idea of having one jumper design and then making a kit in each club colour, like WB have done:
jaamwn.jpg

Blue for all home matches.
Red away vs Carlton, Collingwood, Fremantle, Geelong, North, Port, Richmond, WCE, WB.
Yellow away vs Brisbane, Essendon, Melbourne, St Kilda, Sydney.
White away vs GC, GWS, Hawthorn (or wear blue and scrap the white).
Blue worn in all Finals unless there's a clash.

Given how well AFC gear sells (according to poster here) why wouldn't they want more jumpers for people to buy?

I know it's on an ISC template (not that it matters really) but my wishlist. I really love the idea of having one jumper design and then making a kit in each club colour, like WB have done:
jaamwn.jpg

Blue for all home matches.
Red away vs Carlton, Collingwood, Fremantle, Geelong, North, Port, Richmond, WCE, WB.
Yellow away vs Brisbane, Essendon, Melbourne, St Kilda, Sydney.
White away vs GC, GWS, Hawthorn (or wear blue and scrap the white).
Blue worn in all Finals unless there's a clash.

Given how well AFC gear sells (according to poster here) why wouldn't they want more jumpers for people to buy?
Would you really want to scrap what is the best guernsey in the competition?

Not the worst idea, but we must keep our home guernsey - that should not ever change.

Would you really want to scrap what is the best guernsey in the competition?

Not the worst idea, but we must keep our home guernsey - that should not ever change.
Yes I would, personally, because I find it a bit busy, less and less classy each year. I'm much more in favour of a solid colour with some design on it, such as monogram, a couple of hoops, yoke/vee. Geelong's hoops are ok being two-tone. Three colours on hoops I think is too much.

The one thing I never want changed is our home Guernsey, apart from very very minor changes, it has never changed in our 24 year history.

Look how many times West Coast, Freo and the Bandwagoners have changed in their short history.

No thanks!

Agreed it shouldn't change willy-nilly. I'm just not a massive fan, and becoming less so.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unfortunately those are too old fashioned - the true point of the extra guernseys is extra revenue, which means they need to be styled in a manner that sells to the younger crowd.

But the 18-35 male range has more disposable income than under 14's.

;)

Why is this taking so long to be confirmed?
id assume they announce it along with the release of some new gear, likely new away/clash strip.

Also expect players to be involved in the announcement so id expect closer to preseason start date when players are available to use.

simply releasing a statement would get lost amongst bigger issues so the sponsor wouldn't want to do it like that

Remove this Banner Ad

Back