News 2015 Adelaide Crows BLK apparel

Remove this Banner Ad

BLK? We're better than that, it's a pov brand. I'd actually be happy with no brand, just so long as it's quality made s**t that doesnt look cheap and hideous.

I'll eat my words if I'm wrong, but I believe they'll keep churning out the same crap. Cheap, bargain basement type stuff which is made even worse by our current abomination of a logo.

I haven't bought any merchandise in years, and I cant see it happening any time soon.

really? 9th worst of all time? It isn't even our worst guernsey as it is better than the last clash strip!

I actually don't have any real issue with the current away one despite agreeing 3 hoops on a white backdrop would be far better. The thing that saves it for me is that even though it isn't hoops, it at least is a blue, red, yellow block of colours as if they have taken the hoops as a reference to the design and then made a creative take on it.

Definitely wouldn't put it in the worst guernseys of all time list

really? 9th worst of all time? It isn't even our worst guernsey as it is better than the last clash strip!

I actually don't have any real issue with the current away one despite agreeing 3 hoops on a white backdrop would be far better. The thing that saves it for me is that even though it isn't hoops, it at least is a blue, red, yellow block of colours as if they have taken the hoops as a reference to the design and then made a creative take on it.

Definitely wouldn't put it in the worst guernseys of all time list

As you have said, i would prefer something much closer to the original gurnsey ie hoops . I just find it is a dogs breakfast .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't like how the current one had the gradient colours fading into the White like on the strips on the back. Solid colours only please.
I remember a previous bris Guernsey looking like it was stained with urine because of the yellow gradient

With pre season for the 1-4 year players starting on the 5th youd think the new traning gear will be revealed next week. and hopefully the new clash jumper. another thing id like is the numbers on the back of our home jumper to get rid of the white out line.

With pre season for the 1-4 year players starting on the 5th youd think the new traning gear will be revealed next week. and hopefully the new clash jumper. another thing id like is the numbers on the back of our home jumper to get rid of the white out line.
i think the puma contract runs out on the 1st of December. Would imagine we wouldn't see anything until then

i think the puma contract runs out on the 1st of December. Would imagine we wouldn't see anything until then

Reebok contract finished on October 31, in 2012.

I'm expecting the same, so the 1-4 year players can train in the new gear.

Think we'll see an announcement on Monday.

I was told the new gear should arrive after a refurbishment at WL Crowmania, which is occurring November 9.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back