News 2015 Adelaide Crows BLK apparel

Remove this Banner Ad

Reebok contract finished on October 31, in 2012.

I'm expecting the same, so the 1-4 year players can train in the new gear.

Think we'll see an announcement on Monday.

I was told the new gear should arrive after a refurbishment at WL Crowmania, which is occurring November 9.
Surely this isn't the multi-million dollar announcement?

Surely this isn't the multi-million dollar announcement?

Initially I thought it would be this, but would be hard to imagine their contract would be worth that money.

We're not Man United signing a 10 year deal with one of the biggest multinational apparel company in the world.

Initially I thought it would be this, but would be hard to imagine their contract would be worth that money.

We're not Man United signing a 10 year deal with one of the biggest multinational apparel company in the world.
Went to the Man United shop at Old Trafford last year. It was incredible and the range was phenomenal!

Can you please post the pic on here? facebook at work is blocked :/ lol

1622627_10152843654383919_1973682750855965197_n.jpg

Gold Coast have joined with BLK as well, which would make it an expected 7 clubs with BLK.

Lions/Tigers/Dogs already with them, Suns confirmed and Crows/GWS/Saints also rumoured.

You'd love this pic Hank93 how they've purposely only shown half the shirt in the photo, to not show the apprarel Branding haha! They'll have to wait to release it properly until tomorrow?

The Crow looks good. Maybe a potential new logo? Not a fan of those coloured claw marks/wings on the left, especially since they've used the same lighter blue they use on that logo instead of using navy. Light blue is not a club colour! Why do they insist on using it? We need to stick to the navy.

I really hope they don't use claw marks on our clash guernsey. It'll be yet another one that I won't be buying.

Please do something like this previously suggested idea instead:

AdelaideClash_zps52b12e71.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's not a Crow claw, that's a Crow wing. Check out the Crow in the background of the 2015 Fixture Banner. Is that a new Crows logo?
https://www.facebook.com/adelaidecr...1414638653./10152843654383919/?type=1&theater

What ever that Crow is, I like it.

So this intrigued me, when i first saw it I didn't think it could possibly be a new logo but when you zoom in on it a bit more detail starts to appear in the background

crows_possible1.png

So added a quite rough outline of the right side of the background image and made a symmetrical version on the left side, that's when it starts looking like a possibility

2ufzp8w.png

So to me there also looks to be a banner appearing at the bottom of the crow which makes me think we've got an Illuminati type conspiracy going on here... that being said the raptor head's still on there so it could just be that I'm reading more into it out of hope the raptor head will disappear.

You'd love this pic Hank93 how they've purposely only shown half the shirt in the photo, to not show the apprarel Branding haha! They'll have to wait to release it properly until tomorrow?
Full-size image on Twitter shows both sides of shirt, but the angle makes it difficult to read much. So you're half right :)
2afjugy.jpg

I don't mind that crow. I don't mind it at all. Especially if it is black with the blue, red and yellow feather/wing colourings.

And Adelaide F.C. In that banner underneath.

I'm sold.
I'm not sold yet. It would be an improvement, that's for sure.

It's got a 'Wolf Blass' logo feel to it.

Sorry for intrusion

I'm wondering why it is taking so long for the BLK apparel to be announced.
You'll think it would be announced asap to get max christmas $$. I've already bought a heap of our 2015 ISC gear for Xmas.
Especially when you have new coaches e.g. wearing old Puma gear, just seems weird.

In regards to the 'Wolf Blass' (new moniker?? :p) logo, it think it looks pretty good. The current Baltimore copy is just so bad tbh, and the amount of times it gets bagged by us Port supporters (me included) is uncountable.
Good luck (not on the field :p)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back