News 2015 Adelaide Crows BLK apparel

Remove this Banner Ad

Bought one of these on the weekend. LOVE IT.

AND it doesn't come with the hideous Momentum Energy logo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (well mine didn't)

34066-adelaide-crows-2015-mens-pre-season-polo-1000.jpg

Did it come with the Pterodactyl?

Unfortunately. I can handle one or the other but not both.

It's the first piece of merchandise I've bought since my guernsey in 2002... that really sums up how badly the marketing at the AFC has failed.

I went in to the Crows Merc shop at Aami today to look for a hat, a few were ok, asked about the black one id seen on the press interview, the bloke said they sold out 100 quickly and then ordered another 50 and sold out again, said they would have them in stock in the new year, i found it a little disappointing that even when the club does produce something we actually want to buy, they don't have enough to meet demand, not blaming the bloke working behind the counter though, he was very helpful, nice guy.

Unrelated, but i also looked at the crows clash strip, hated it and showed it too my little bloke, 11, said he loved it and wanted one for christmas, clearly the design works for the target audience, too bad they can't afford it, unless monopoly money counts ;)

Did I read in another thread that the crows online merch sales are ranked in the bottom quarter of all clubs? I wonder how much the chicken head has to do with it.
Could this be due to us having 2 physical stores that you can buy merchandise from? I'm not sure about other clubs and if they have stores like that or not.

We were bottom 4 for club stores online, but top 5 for guernsey sales with Rebel Sports nation wide. I buy most things online but rarely purchase anything from the club store online because postage seems a bit higher than most other online stores (free or because your buying more things its < $10 for the entire purchase, club stuff I would only usually buy one thing at a time) also sizing is all over the place for AFL things.

I think they said something about the club sold more dollars worth of stuff than ever before over the last couple of years but a lot of that could be just because of the way prices have increased over the last 25 years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bought one of these on the weekend. LOVE IT.

AND it doesn't come with the hideous Momentum Energy logo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (well mine didn't)

34066-adelaide-crows-2015-mens-pre-season-polo-1000.jpg
Both BLK polo tops are awesome, the pre season one and the team travel navy one. way better than the puma one.
I told the crowmania chick " you do realise that down the road at Rebel sports they are selling them for 79.95 and here they are $90"
she was like "nah i didnt know that.. thanks for the heads up"

i was pretty happy with one of my xmas gifts from the mrs.. she got me the new BLK home guernsey with the big number 13 on the back :)
even at 31 years old i will still wear my favorite players number :) Just as i did in 1991 with number 17 and then in 1993 with the number 6! always loved the Forwards!
The Large isnt really a Large.. its more like a bigger medium but if you go up to the XL is way to big under the arms so i stuck with the L.

I wish they mad some long sleeve polo shirts. Hopefully they make some next year.

Looks like the dodgy home socks never got up??

I imagine they will stretch a little when on but they look like quite a change. The clash socks tho' are frankly too hideous to post if true. I thought the guernsey was bad.
36393-adelaide-crows-2015-mens-on-field-home-socks-1000.jpg

B9IOhiACYAEBdff.jpg

I could understand if it was Dougie standing like that...

Last edited:
My gf ordered me an authentic home geurnsey online at the start of December and it still hasnt arrived. I called crowmania two weeks ago and they said it infinite sports or something that organises it on there. I was under the impression from the Crowmania guy that the tops hadnt come in yet. Anyone seen them around yet? I'm getting annoyed at waiting so long

My gf ordered me an authentic home geurnsey online at the start of December and it still hasnt arrived. I called crowmania two weeks ago and they said it infinite sports or something that organises it on there. I was under the impression from the Crowmania guy that the tops hadnt come in yet. Anyone seen them around yet? I'm getting annoyed at waiting so long

They only got them a few days ago. As of Friday last week they had not arrived.

Post some pics when u get it wuld love 2c the difference

I went in to the Crows Merc shop at Aami today to look for a hat, a few were ok, asked about the black one id seen on the press interview, the bloke said they sold out 100 quickly and then ordered another 50 and sold out again, said they would have them in stock in the new year, i found it a little disappointing that even when the club does produce something we actually want to buy, they don't have enough to meet demand, not blaming the bloke working behind the counter though, he was very helpful, nice guy.

Unrelated, but i also looked at the crows clash strip, hated it and showed it too my little bloke, 11, said he loved it and wanted one for christmas, clearly the design works for the target audience, too bad they can't afford it, unless monopoly money counts ;)

I'm sure Grandpa and Grandma's and mum and dad's money counts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back