News 2015 Adelaide Crows BLK apparel

Remove this Banner Ad

New Indigenous guernsey on pre-sale on CrowMania site, not too bad, beak's a bit long so it does make it look a bit like a Pelican...
http://shop.afc.com.au/adelaide-crows-2015-mens-replica-indigenous-guernsey-pre-sale-94016.phtml
39997-adelaide-crows-2015-mens-replica-indigenous-guernsey-pre-sale-2000.jpg

39996-adelaide-crows-2015-mens-replica-indigenous-guernsey-pre-sale-2000.jpg
Looks awesome I reckon. Would love a to see a white background/clash guernsey, if they insist on one with a character on it.

Absolutely love the look of that guernsey. Will be very tempted to grab one for myself

I know it's the particular Indigenous style with the long beak and it's a good design but here's what a 'shorter beak'/more traditional crow beak would've looked like
edited_indigenous_guernsey.png
The original is obviously a very stylised design showing a swooping crow. Your stubby beak wrecks the proportions. I think they nailed it with the original, and is one of the best bird guernseys I've ever seen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Design looks great; I don't understand why the video doesn't mention the 'we fly together' tag line though.
just realised how strangely appropriate the "murder of crows" guernsey would have been right now...

speaking of which, not sure I'm ready for the first time those claws come out either... haven't thought about it for a while, it was like it was just a bad dream.

Last years guernsey is the best one so far IMO. This one still looks really good

Love it.

Maybe a less complicated design of that crow as our logo. Love the youtube clip that goes with it describing it.
Agree

Love the design for the Guernsey but as a logo, shorter beak, wings and claws and obviously simplify the design elements within and its a great start point.

The explanation on the meaning/relevance of the pose is a great way to sell the design too- much easier to buy into than a clear copy of another logo aimed at a younger demographic!

It's that kind of thought and explanation that should go into a design of a logo

Also, wings are often the bit that can look awkward in bird logos but Macca has absolutely nailed that element IMO.

Would love to see someone with the necessary skills adapt this to logo style

Remove this Banner Ad

Back