News 2015 Adelaide Crows BLK apparel

AFC3000

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 20, 2011
AFL Club
Adelaide
No it isn't. I want a zip up hoodie with better material than the members hoodie. Not interested in a pullover hoodie or a soft shell jacket.

Also worth pointing out that of the 4 hoodies, 1 is permanently sold out, 1 only has small size left, and 1 only has XL/4XL/5XL

Not sure if this will be something your interested in but it might tick a couple of your boxes http://www.marketsports.com.au/adel...andise/adelaide-crows-premium-hood-clone.html

It's the same as that Richmond "Men's Premium Hoodie", although they only have a mockup design for the preview. It does say dual logos so I am guessing it will be like the same as theirs.

If that is from this year (don't remember seeing it before) I don't know why we have stuff out there that isn't on the club website, you would think the first place things would turn up is at our own store. I am guessing that either the club has these things in Crowmania and they will eventually make it online when more stock is available or Playcorp make stuff that the club chooses not to sell themselves and as any other store is only going to carry one or two items we don't get the big range some other clubs have.

Last edited:
That's one of the PlayCorp hoodies i'm interested in, Hawthorn has the same template as well - the other is the 2015 full zip mens hoodie bottom row of the Richmond offerings.

Unfortunately that hoodie is a BLK one, and they've already told me we won't be getting any more styles from the BLK range, the pullover players hoodie is the only BLK hoodie for 2015.

pmar

Senior List
Apr 1, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
how did u snag that?
they had a mass auction of player issue gear at the end of last year that had game worn and player issued afl and sanfl guernseys.

I managed to pick up Smacks SANFL guernsey for not much more than they are selling these new ones now

TrainRoo32

Premiership Player
Sep 17, 2014
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
LIVERPOOOL
they had a mass auction of player issue gear at the end of last year that had game worn and player issued afl and sanfl guernseys.

I managed to pick up Smacks SANFL guernsey for not much more than they are selling these new ones now
farkkkkkkk, thats sweet

lincsPJ

Premiership Player
Apr 18, 2005
SA
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
damn i was hoping to wear my player issue sanfl guernsey from last year to a game at least once before this came out... missed the roos game and wont be there tomorrow either

what does that matter? the people that would notice, would also notice that yours is puma and not BLK.

those same people would also notice that you're wearing a shaun mckernan guernsey. it's a double edged sword.

robboaustralia

Premiership Player
Jul 19, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, Liverpool, San Antonio Spurs
Tried to pick one of these up from the game Saturday without luck so contacted Crowmania today via email.

From a Crowmania representative tonight (yes sunday night) in regards to black cap......

"I contacted BLK regarding the hat last week and was told they have completely sold out and they have had to organise another shipment from China. I have ordered 200 units for the shop which will be due in the first week of May".

They are taking reservations.

34135-adelaide-crows-2015-casual-flat-cap-2000.jpg

Last edited:

Firewalker

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Apr 20, 2009
SA
AFL Club
Adelaide
While watching the game on Saturday my inner footy fashion critic was wondering, what's going on with the shorts the team is wearing this season? and if BLK have actually provided us with the ugliest, most ill-fitting shorts in the competition?

The design of them seems a little off and without any yellow piping or stripes on the sides makes them look cheap and plain, like they're some cheap pair from BigW or something

Adelaide-Crows-On-field-Football-Shorts.jpg

713893-520ea89c-e408-11e4-b60a-424ceb2f883c.jpg

470179500-crows-players-celebrate-a-goal-by-cam-ellis-gettyimages.jpg

Tex Danger

Premiership Player
Mar 20, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
If y
Tried to pick one of these up from the game Saturday without luck so contacted Crowmania today via email.

From a Crowmania representative tonight (yes sunday night) in regards to black cap......

"I contacted BLK regarding the hat last week and was told they have completely sold out and they have had to organise another shipment from China. I have ordered 200 units for the shop which will be due in the first week of May".

They are taking reservations.

34135-adelaide-crows-2015-casual-flat-cap-2000.jpg
u happen to be in melb, the outlet stores next to southern cross station has an afl apparel store which has these. Saw them this weekend

Back