News 2015 Adelaide Crows BLK apparel

Tex Danger

Premiership Player
Mar 20, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
"we fly as one" scarfs are a must asap
would be good

I know they are selling predominately blue, red, yellow scarves to match the hats this year but That could be the members git next year, scarfe in the colour to match your cap with the hoops of the other colour at each end and we fly as one written on it. would be great.

Or if they do a "members choice" thing, then they could also do flags with we fly as one again matching the bay colour , would look great for those who do choose to use flags.

Juts overorder colours (as wouldn't know who chooses what) and then sell the same product in Crowmania etc to reduce wastage costs.

23_fan

Senior List
Jun 26, 2011
AFL Club
Adelaide
yeah id go

Phil Walsh
1960-2015

As you said either near the top of the back of the jumper or on the chest (i like that spot personally)

That would be a nice touch for this year and then maybe from next year on they could have a quote from Phil inside the back of the neckline.
I reckon it would be great to see all the players in black boots for the remainder of the year as well, perhaps with PW on the heels.

Archie87

Club Legend
Feb 13, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
I'm considering getting another Crows scarf (perhaps the tartan one) and putting a message on it in gold letters honouring Walshy in time for the Showdown followed by our next home game. I'm a complete novice at this kind of thing though. Does anyone out there know how long these things take to do and the difficulty of it? What businesses out there do this and how long would they take?

MrCrow

Debutant
Mar 10, 2012
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Adelaide
I'm considering getting another Crows scarf (perhaps the tartan one) and putting a message on it in gold letters honouring Walshy in time for the Showdown followed by our next home game. I'm a complete novice at this kind of thing though. Does anyone out there know how long these things take to do and the difficulty of it? What businesses out there do this and how long would they take?

embroidery/monogramming is what you're after. most places that do clothing alterations should be able to do this, every major shopping centre should have at least one

Freshj

Club Legend
Sep 24, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Hey guys, feel free to delete post if not appropriate, but got a new training guernsey last week, tried it on and its too big for me. Its a size medium but its too wide. If anyones keen to buy from me cheaper than rrp, pm me.

I actually think the blk stuff is pretty good. Also picked up a hoodie which i was impressed with and hat too!

Chief Crow

AFC young gun
Dec 11, 2007
City of Churches
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
I like the idea of a 'We Fly As One' scarf. I think it should be yellow with the same text as our banner. Could you imagine Adelaide oval in a sea of yellow. It would really stand out like the Eddie Betts pocket did with them yellow shirts.

Even playing interstate the crows supporters would stand out with these.
121503_d64e5c03d95457d7c259e000662baefe.png

Tex Danger

Premiership Player
Mar 20, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
I like the idea of a 'We Fly As One' scarf. I think it should be yellow with the same text as our banner. Could you imagine Adelaide oval in a sea of yellow. It would really stand out like the Eddie Betts pocket did with them yellow shirts.

Even playing interstate the crows supporters would stand out with these.
121503_d64e5c03d95457d7c259e000662baefe.png
As a club pushing yellow as a colour for fans to wear would be very effective as our predominately blue apparel doesnt stand out in the crowd enough to create a great effect as other clubs gear can.

Yellow is the hardest of our colours to actually get adopted though but a scarf would be well received as its not your whole outfit. If it was predominately yellow in the mid section then still a good amount of blue and yellow at the ends it serves the purpose of creating the yellow effect from a distance, but still up close showing all our colours.

I do like the bay colour idea they have started this year though so as a result I like the idea of having scarves is matching colours in each bay with WFA1 on it

Viva la Mattner

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 30, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tottenham
Don't know if already been asked but are they realising anymore 25th anniversary guernseys?
Although out of stock still listed on crowmania

Just me or does that seem a little dumb?

Pretty sure all online stock for every club goes through the same warehouse.

He told me the reasoning for it but can't really remember now why.

Go to shop.afl.com.au and you can see it's basically identical the crowmania website.

Cole Dammett

Backyard Cricket Hero
Apr 7, 2007
The Bay
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Bays - Giants - Bite
Pretty sure all online stock for every club goes through the same warehouse.

He told me the reasoning for it but can't really remember now why.

Go to shop.afl.com.au and you can see it's basically identical the crowmania website.

If you order online though, Crowmania send it out themselves don't they? At least I know they used to

If you order online though, Crowmania send it out themselves don't they? At least I know they used to

Nope, I'm 99% sure any order on the website comes from the warehouse in Melbourne.

Hence some products like the beanies being available in store but never appearing online.

Cole Dammett

Backyard Cricket Hero
Apr 7, 2007
The Bay
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Bays - Giants - Bite
Nope, I'm 99% sure any order on the website comes from the warehouse in Melbourne.

Hence some products like the beanies being available in store but never appearing online.

Fair. Does that mean when you buy from Crowmania Online, the profit sharing agreement that all revenue is split evenly that governs other merchandise from Rebel etc is at play, and you think you're doing the right thing buying from the club to keep the profits at the club but doesn't end up happening?

Back