News 2015 Adelaide Crows BLK apparel

Remove this Banner Ad

am i the only one who doesn't really like the SANFL strip?

100% prefer the 3 hoop options above to it.

I get the love for it being more traditional but doesn't realy grab me.
I'm glad I'm not the only one. The blue filling near the neck followed by the red and yellow gives a weird gradient effect that clashes something horrific with the bland white bottom. Would have much preferred a three-stripe V, each with the same thickness, and all else white. Personal preference, anyway.

Out of curiosity, which do people actually prefer? Not saying these are the only possible designs, but really think we need to push this or other traditional designs for our clash. Am over the childish guernsey designs, all I want is a jumper that doesn't annoy me when I see us run out in the whites!

View attachment 79876 View attachment 79877 View attachment 79878

Any of them. I love them all so much more than any of our clash guernseys.

2nd for me though.

I think it ties it in well with the SANFL guernsey. Three similar yet different designs (original, stripes, V)

Ultimately I don't think it really matters, since it doesn't appear on national television and we aren't allowed to sell replicas to the fans
But many have called for it to be our away strip. In that sense I'd much prefer one of those above was why I was bringing up the SANFL on. Agree it doesn't bother me in the respect you have said.

Wonder if we knew we would be changing away strips this year and held off on using the above so we could save it for that. Hope so

Adelaide-Clash-2007.gif

Sorta like that, but with a white base and more "clawish" stripes going?
I actually LOVE THIS Guernsey. It's not our fault that Neil Craig didn't move Massie......:oops:

Ugh, why can't we just go back to Adidas?

And the new "claw" clash guernsey sounds horrible if true. As everyone is saying, why can't we finally just make a traditional looking clash guernsey with 3 plain stripes. Supporters have been calling out for this for years but they just refuse to see it.

Ugh, why can't we just go back to Adidas?

And the new "claw" clash guernsey sounds horrible if true. As everyone is saying, why can't we finally just make a traditional looking clash guernsey with 3 plain stripes. Supporters have been calling out for this for years but they just refuse to see it.
Because they don't listen to us or care less what we think or tell them..
That's obvious..
But they tell us how engaged they are and listen to their 19th man.. :rolleyes:
They seem to enjoy implementing their work and leaving their mark, that's all..

Has anyone tweeted Fages the white tricolour hoops guernsey?..seems to have very strong support. Hopefully he can enact a change and turn the claw into our training/kiddies merchandise guernsey.
A new fiercer crows logo and apparel range be nice too!
Hope he's got a huge inbox, lots of work to do.

Has anyone tweeted Fages the white tricolour hoops guernsey?..seems to have very strong support. Hopefully he can enact a change and turn the claw into our training/kiddies merchandise guernsey.
A new fiercer crows logo and apparel range be nice too!
Hope he's got a huge inbox, lots of work to do.

Would be far too late to change I would think. All the new apparel will be released in just over a month.

It's probably already been manufactured, they just can't release it until the Puma deal expires.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But, why white?
Last time I checked the state colours didn't involve white.
The red clash guernsey a page or so back looks good, not too sure on a yellow but claws look good
I think the simple yet traditional and bold tricolour hoop stands out very well on the white (and I'm not usually a massive fan of white guernseys but i love that one).

White base is an AFL edict isn't it? One that mostly applies to teams outside of Victoria it seems.

The AFC claim it's an AFL edict. Yet for some reason that edict doesn't appear to apply to Essendon or Richmond (or Carlton a couple of years ago). I'd love to see us in a predominantly yellow clash strip, especially since white is so much more common on AFL guernseys than yellow.

The AFC claim it's an AFL edict. Yet for some reason that edict doesn't appear to apply to Essendon or Richmond (or Carlton a couple of years ago). I'd love to see us in a predominantly yellow clash strip, especially since white is so much more common on AFL guernseys than yellow.
It's not like the Crows are the only ones who go for white though, apart from Essendon, Richmond and the Bulldogs most use white as the base colour.

am i the only one who doesn't really like the SANFL strip?

100% prefer the 3 hoop options above to it.

I get the love for it being more traditional but doesn't realy grab me.

There's a Dave Chappelle joke that mentions something about a man starving on a dessert island and coming across a box of crackers - Because he's so hungry, the crackers are the best thing he has ever eaten - When he gets rescued, and returns home, the crackers are no longer so appealing... (he then goes to make an analogy with women... but I digress)

My point, I think, is that after dealing with Swooping Raptor and Murder of Crows, the SANFL jumper seems like a pretty good damn box of crackers at the moment!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back