Competitions 2015 Adelaide Oval Attendance Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like Port is trying to get more people to the game by giving away tickets.
I received an email yesterday giving a free guest GA ticket because I'm on the wait list.

Same with the GWS game... my 2yo son was given a GA ticket to say thanks for being a non ticketed club member (pirateer).

The beauty is that it is an adult ticket... I hope that everyone who gets one prints it out scans it through the turn stiles!!!

Idiots, they had 42k last week to their first game in a month after they had lost their coach.

That's a truly shocking crowd for a team in finals position.

I was going to boycott this game after the Showdown arse kissing. Changed my mind after KT acknowledge it as a mistake.
When and where did he do that? I didnt see or hear it.

Only somebody who's analytical abilities are as shallow as a fleas foot print would question the size of the crowd today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NEVER TEAR UP OUR TARPS!!11 /derp

You can count on it, from those bound together by the 2 things they have more of than us,
money n hate.
Today was a great crowd with lots of children
bodes well for the future
They're angry at us coz we're here.

To show how mixed up they are
they hate us but wanna be like us
go figure

Young families with their children help drive the #'s at AO
this gameday experience works
the game,and the umps n grumps mean nothing to them
but our colours and fun do

After attending my first match at AO, it's amazing how much superior it is to AAMI in every facet I can think of. The location is phenomenal, it's looks great and despite being in the nosebleeds, I could make out most of the players.
Yep they got it 90% right , except parking , a rather big except too.

Our crowds have smashed freos all year.

Will be interesting to see Freo's crowds in the new stadium. They have hovered around 30-35K at the Subiaco dungheap, with the new stadium holding 60k, we'll see just how big Freo are. West Coast will fill it every other week I have no doubt, forget Collingwood, West Coast are the biggest club in Australia.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back