Competitions 2015 Adelaide Oval Attendance Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

So the club wants 45k this week..

Yeah goodluck with that
You should get down to Alberton one day and throw a Carlton down your throat. It may ( may) sort out some of your negativity. Yea we are in the poo onfield but how about you do your bit off field to help out instead of your boring as bat s**t complaining on an open forum. I'm sick to death of your posts.

Do something positive for the club you're supposed to love. Just something instead of trolling this board.

If we lined up our timeslots this year against the 17 other sides we'd sit in the top half pretty comfortably; Carlton and Richmond being gifted Friday night games because their crowds are so reliant on fixture doesn't change this.

If you didn't like this year's, then wait for the s**t sandwich we'll be served in 2016. We'll be lucky to get even one Thursday/Friday night game.

PAFC66.
I Was asked by a gorgeous moderater today to be part of a guard of honour for our team on Saturday. Breaking my heart that I can't make it. But if I could, whether we were flag contenders or wooden spooners my heart would've swollen with pride to do it. I hate my team losing more than anyone. My mates know I wear my heart on my sleeve for my club. I just counter act it all with being positive and doing all I can.

You aren't helping one tiny bit. Not one ounce. Not a sceric.

So the club wants 45k this week..

Yeah goodluck with that

19288031.jpg

PAFC66.
I Was asked by a gorgeous moderater today to be part of a guard of honour for our team on Saturday. Breaking my heart that I can't make it. But if I could, whether we were flag contenders or wooden spooners my heart would've swollen with pride to do it. I hate my team losing more than anyone. My mates know I wear my heart on my sleeve for my club. I just counter act it all with being positive and doing all I can.

You aren't helping one tiny bit. Not one ounce. Not a sceric.
2011 did it and 2012 broke me this year I'm just numb knowing we have embarrased ourselves again purely because of attitude. If there's any positives let me know. Im just being realistic i struggle to see how we will not draw our lowest crowd this year against a team that doesnt have any support at home let alone away. There also hasnt been enough anger or frustration from the playing group and coaches this week to make us fans feel good about the rest of the season.

I loved how Richmond went about it this year when they were in a rut and came out and smashed themselves for it and put it on themselves to improve. Seen * all from us this week that says we give a s**t, we were less than pathetic on Sunday

You should get down to Alberton one day and throw a Carlton down your throat. It may ( may) sort out some of your negativity. Yea we are in the poo onfield but how about you do your bit off field to help out instead of your boring as bat s**t complaining on an open forum. I'm sick to death of your posts.

Do something positive for the club you're supposed to love. Just something instead of trolling this board.
The guy is not a true Port supporter, no way. He is a massive troll who is always good for a giggle . Surely no one takes the troll seriously.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I loved how Richmond went about it this year when they were in a rut and came out and smashed themselves for it and put it on themselves to improve. Seen **** all from us this week that says we give a s**t, we were less than pathetic on Sunday

Richmond? Dude, you seriously have NFI.

2011 did it and 2012 broke me this year I'm just numb knowing we have embarrased ourselves again purely because of attitude. If there's any positives let me know. Im just being realistic i struggle to see how we will not draw our lowest crowd this year against a team that doesnt have any support at home let alone away. There also hasnt been enough anger or frustration from the playing group and coaches this week to make us fans feel good about the rest of the season.

I loved how Richmond went about it this year when they were in a rut and came out and smashed themselves for it and put it on themselves to improve. Seen **** all from us this week that says we give a s**t, we were less than pathetic on Sunday
Like i said, go and have a beer and a meal at Alberton. Sooths the soul mate.

There's nothing you can do now mate for those boys. Instead of complaining do what you can do. Buy some merchandise, have a frothy at the club and a good steak. Or just shut up. You're dragging us down fella :)

The guy is not a true Port supporter, no way. He is a massive troll who is always good for a giggle . Surely no one takes the troll seriously.
Theres too much attention on this person. Whether he/she is Port Adelaide or not has lost my interest really. I enjoy this forum too much to get tangled with this person again. Reminds me of alex_is_on_bloody_fire_put_my_knickers_out.

Boring really.Yawn.

I know hey, his posts have already become tiresome, repetitive, and a buzz kill

Reminds me of this

Last edited:
To return to the thread...

GWS have no following in Adelaide, twilight slots are not popular and we have nothing to play for so it will be similar to the St Kilda crowd. The St Kilda and GWS games were always going to be a test and even if we had been looking at finals action 40k would have been a good return.

Regardless of the PR from the Club I think we will do well to get around 35k this week. One of those 35k will be me.

Go support Richmond then. You can go for coffees with Chaplin.

Just for some perspective, the average crowd for a GWS game at Etihad is 20235, if we got 35 000 it would be the 5th highest away ground that theyve played in front of and the 6th of all time

Anything over 32k is a massive win and something we can be proud of

To return to the thread...

GWS have no following in Adelaide, twilight slots are not popular and we have nothing to play for so it will be similar to the St Kilda crowd. The St Kilda and GWS games were always going to be a test and even if we had been looking at finals action 40k would have been a good return.

Regardless of the PR from the Club I think we will do well to get around 35k this week. One of those 35k will be me.

Twilight time slots at Adelaide Oval for Port, Saturday over Sunday are more popular than 12.40 or 1.15 Saturday or Sunday games. Just look at stats. Havent had less than 40k on a Saturday 4pm timeslot and only one less than 40k on a Sunday is the Mothers day game which was the 7th largest Mothers day crowd in AFL history.

http://afltables.com/afl/teams/padelaide/allgames_vn.html#39

Remove this Banner Ad

Back