Competitions 2015 Adelaide Oval Attendance Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Bill Vis would be a reasonable suggestion.:)
We should be giving him a Renault a year every year. Certainly deserves it. :D

I didnt watch the game - did it looked packed??

I didnt watch the game - did it looked packed??

YEP - Looked like a bowl of fruit loops!

Packet-Cereal.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was at your home showdown this year and there today. AO doesn't manage well with plus 50,000. It was very easily known early it was being pushed. Food running out, tills running out of change even line ups to take a leak down the northern end.

I was at your home showdown this year and there today. AO doesn't manage well with plus 50,000. It was very easily known early it was being pushed. Food running out, tills running out of change even line ups to take a leak down the northern end.

Most of that's just lack of preparation and general cheapskatery on the part of the SMA.

Dunno why the AO crowds are always amended
Because of staff, unless they need to give you some back like in our game after our Showdown. :D

EDIT: That was made up, but until someone can say why we had no staff at the St Kilda game it sounds good. :D

Because of staff, unless they need to give you some back like in our game after our Showdown. :D

EDIT: That was made up, but until someone can say why we had no staff at the St Kilda game it sounds good. :D

Im not sure if that figure is the amended one already. I vaguely recall doing one of them at one point - the st kilda game may not have the original crowd announcement,

Remove this Banner Ad

Back