Competitions 2015 AFC Draft Game - Division 1 - "Veterans"

Remove this Banner Ad

If we are still talking strategies, I ranked players by position based on how I thought they would perform this year and had them in grade's e.g. Ablett is an elite midfielder so he was an A+ midfielder. I worked out what team structure I wanted and then picked players that would fit the structure. If I couldn't split players, stats were used as a tie-breaker. I planned to take 2 good Key Forwards and 2 good inside midfielders with my first 4 picks. Tried to avoid players with bad footskills.

Footypie32 just letting you know, it looks like Hocking will miss the first 6 or so weeks with an injury.

I lost VB for the entire season last year before it even began, so meh.

He's on the bench anyway.

Haha that convo was from over a year ago.

If I were you hendo8888 i'd get out into the sunshine... have a beer and maybe find a lady. High chance you haven't had a woman in a while if you're sitting here quoting posts from over a year ago :D
Dude that little rant of yours is famous on this board.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is pretty fantastic! If you have the time would you use your data and do this for the newbies league?
If you need all their picks deaneus let me know

What the * do i look like?

ha ha yeah sure, i need their picks and teams, and i can do it. i can probably just grab it from the OP of their comp. Maybe tonight or tomorrow at lunch.

Please...

What? As I made clear, my point was there is a lot of talent down there. All of whom will be competing for rotations, B+F votes, etc. if Coniglio has a niggle or two, he'll fall back in the queue.

Not sure why you highlighted Hoskin-Elliot. He'd get more offers than Coniglio if he came on the open market.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back