Prediction 2015 AFL Draft Prediction Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Changing mine, going to make these the last ones!

First Pick
1. Luke Partington
2. Tom Cole
3. Daniel Rioli (I think he'll be gone before our pick, purely because his stocks seem to have risen so much)

Second Pick
1. David Cunningham
2. Jesse Glass-McCasker
3. Brayden Fiorini

Third Pick
1. Sam Menegola
2. Jordan Snadden
3. Josh Schoenfeld

One thing to remember is that Rioli's stocks have risen so much because of the media. In reality, the clubs have likely locked in their choices a while ago.

Other than that, these would be my picks pretty much as well.

Why are people putting "(highly unlikely to be available)" next to the player who they think we will most likely pick?

Surely Markov's 5 goals against Metro is better than what Ah Chee achieved at the champs .Yet no one rates him .
Ah Chee has more upside... Markov is a year older. Also Ah Chee had an interupted season with injury. Also copped a lot more attention in the champs.

Surely Markov's 5 goals against Metro is better than what Ah Chee achieved at the champs .Yet no one rates him .

I rate him. Highly. I wanted him last year and again want him this year. Yes i understand i rate players differently to others and having a look at the top 30 tbh i would probably be happy with 3-4 picks in the 30's and 40's to pick up the 3 guys listed below and possibly Fiorini, Cunningham or Partington.

My dream picks.
1. Lovell
2. Menegola
3. Markov

Ah Chee has more upside... Markov is a year older. Also Ah Chee had an interupted season with injury. Also copped a lot more attention in the champs.

I think Markov has much better upside. Much better size and package imo. Has the ability to play multiple roles and do well in them at AFL level. If Ah Chee doesn't make it as a small forward after 2-3 years of development im not sure he has a role at AFL level.

I rate him. Highly. I wanted him last year and again want him this year. Yes i understand i rate players differently to others and having a look at the top 30 tbh i would probably be happy with 3-4 picks in the 30's and 40's to pick up the 3 guys listed below and possibly Fiorini, Cunningham or Partington.

My dream picks.
1. Lovell
2. Menegola
3. Markov
Think that may be overs for Lovell Toomey has him at pick 54 to Collingwood

I think Markov has much better upside. Much better size and package imo. Has the ability to play multiple roles and do well in them at AFL level. If Ah Chee doesn't make it as a small forward after 2-3 years of development im not sure he has a role at AFL level.
Yep you and eagles rule have convinced me about Markov. Did extensive analysis on our list and we don't seem to have anyone else with a pr0n star moustache. So have editted my prediction by adding him for our third pick. Nice work guys!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think that may be overs for Lovell Toomey has him at pick 54 to Collingwood

Just because i have him there doesn't mean it's wrong it's just how i see the pool. Halfway through 2010 it looked like we'd finish maybe 3rd or fourth last and looked like roughly pick 8 to us. At the time i strongly thought we should take Parker with that pick. On draft day he was seen as a huge slider and ended up going to swans at pick 40. Im sure if you asked any club in the league based on his results they'd be pretty happy to have spent a pick 8 on him.

First pick
1. Thomas Cole
2. Brayden Fiorini
3. Ryan Clarke

Second pick

1. Aidyn Johnson
2. Alex Morgan
3. Will Snelling

Third pick

1. Jesse Glass-McCasker
2. Ben Crocker
3. Mason Shaw

Yep you and eagles rule have convinced me about Markov. Did extensive analysis on our list and we don't seem to have anyone else with a pr0n star moustache. So have editted my prediction by adding him for our third pick. Nice work guys!

Thanks you Will get at least one pick right now .

First pick
1. Thomas Cole
2. Brayden Fiorini
3. Ryan Clarke

Second pick

1. Aidyn Johnson
2. Alex Morgan
3. Will Snelling

Third pick

1. Jesse Glass-McCasker
2. Ben Crocker
3. Mason Shaw

If we were keen on Shaw for the draft we would have got him as a delisted free agent. Rookie pick if we are interested.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back