List Mgmt. 2015 AFL Draft - what type of players should we be looking at & who do we take? (Poll added)

Who would you select with our first round pick?

• Joshua Schache (VIC – KPF)

Votes: 57 12.8%
  • Jacob Weitering (VIC – KPD)

Votes: 349 78.3%
  • Aaron Francis (SA – DEF/FWD)

Votes: 6 1.3%
  • Charlie Curnow (VIC – KPF/MID)

Votes: 9 2.0%
  • Kieran Collins (VIC – KPD)

• Ryan Clarke (VIC – MID/FWD)

Votes: 7 1.6%
  • Darcy Parish (VIC – MID/DEF)

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm going to ask a really embarrassing question that i know my bf chums would never ridicule me for.....
When did schade turn into schache or was it always schache and i was the idiot calling him schade at the water cooler at work.

Schade is a KPD for the Gold Coast. There was a rumour floating around that we were into him due to limited opportunities at GCS.
So there actually is a Schade AND a Schache.

Schade is a KPD for the Gold Coast. There was a rumour floating around that we were into him due to limited opportunities at GCS.

Had played very few games with the Suns until this year. Has played and played well. Will stay with Suns is highly rated and one of the few reasonably happy ones there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm just glad that any chance of the Lions getting picks 1 and 2 is now knocked on the head. Also if they cry for a PP then we should obviously be eligible too .....

I'm just glad that any chance of the Lions getting picks 1 and 2 is now knocked on the head. Also if they cry for a PP then we should obviously be eligible too .....

Their PP would be after our pick 1 (and 2)...so it doesn't really effect us anyway.
We also have pick 1 in the PSD.

Finishing last certainly has us in a stronger position in the off season.

Someone talk me through how we end up with pick 1 & 2?

IF Matty K goes to GWS for the 1 Mill a season they are offering.

Means we get Band 1 compo as he is a RFA and Band 1 compo is a 1st Rd draft selection immediately after your first selection whatever that happens to be and this year it is Pick 1.

Thanks gents. Unlikely anyone would offer kreuz $1m though.

I'm guessing if we don't get a compo pick after pick 1 it would be after pick 19. To be honest I wouldn't be overly upset if that were to be the case.

Holy Schit!!

IF Matty K goes to GWS for the 1 Mill a season they are offering.

Means we get Band 1 compo as he is a RFA and Band 1 compo is a 1st Rd draft selection immediately after your first selection whatever that happens to be and this year it is Pick 1.
Has any credible source actually suggested Kreuzer is being offered a million a year?

Why would they pay a million for a player who would be backup to Mumford?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back