2015 AFL Fantasy open

West123

Club Legend
Sep 4, 2009
Flying High
AFL Club
West Coast
Have they booted the "Free Hit Round 1" rule

• Up until Round 1 you can make as many Trades as you like, but after Round 1 you are limited to two Trades per week.

Mar 10, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Charlton Athletic, Roys FFC
Would be useful if I could sign in via either IE or Chrome.... Or any bloody method... Trying smoke signals next....

And the smoke signals worked.... Best form of communication ever......

For those looking for a different challenge feel free to join my 16 team AFL Fantasy Elite (Draft) league. Looking for coaches who would be active and involved in trading/free agency and of course the live draft. Live Snake Draft begins at 7pm on 27/03/15.

League Code: 2VJPW6RU

Atavistic

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 22, 2008
Hobart
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Team Coco
A couple years ago CentreBet had their AFL fantasy game with$250 each for winners of draft leagues. It would have been awesome if AFL Fantasy had done a similar thing this year rather than lumping it all into Match Day. Draft leagues are much more fun than Match Day.

Double the Fist

i wull eet yur fayce karnt
Dec 16, 2008
On the edge....
AFL Club
West Coast
Pale moon won't let me get anything. Reading this thread I see others are having trouble too.
Any Pale moon users can give me an idea what I may be doing wrong?

Pls dumb it down, I'm not that tech savvy! :drunk:

:)
Cheers and good luck.

Apr 23, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
New England Patriots
Free AFL Live Pass vouchers for first 10,000 people to create and complete a league by March 2. Surely a good thing.

My league code is SHLEKW9R - everyone's free to fill up my league. If you're half-way decent you'll probably win, but it'll stop me from having the "I need to get Foxtel so I can watch the footy" argument with my wife. Can't bear to lost the argument for another year :(

Atavistic

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 22, 2008
Hobart
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Team Coco
My league code is SHLEKW9R - everyone's free to fill up my league. If you're half-way decent you'll probably win, but it'll stop me from having the "I need to get Foxtel so I can watch the footy" argument with my wife. Can't bear to lost the argument for another year :(

Joined. My league code is WSDDWVSP if anyone wants to join and help me in my quest to get AFL Live. I shall return the favour, of course.

How many leagues can we join?

Apr 23, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
New England Patriots
Joined. My league code is WSDDWVSP if anyone wants to join and help me in my quest to get AFL Live. I shall return the favour, of course.

How many leagues can we join?

Joined.

My league's full already... so thanks to everyone here who helped out.

Will see if the AFL Live Pass will pan out!

Atavistic

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 22, 2008
Hobart
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Team Coco
What's New

18 AFL players earn DPP upgrades

The following are now DEF/MID: Andrejs Everitt, Nick Dal Santo, Jarrod Harbrow.
The following are now DEF/FWD: Ricky Petterd, Jarmin Impey, Jeremy Howe, Chris Yarran
The following are now RUC/FWD: Dean Cox, Scott Lycett, Nic Naitanui, Hamish McIntosh, Patrick Ryder

Thanks for the up-to-date info, guys.

Atavistic

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 22, 2008
Hobart
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Team Coco
There are NO LIMITS to how many Leagues you can join this year. However, you can only create up to 5 Leagues.

Joined all of the above. ^ Being able to join infinite leagues should help things along...

Aug 15, 2011
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Port Adelaide
Join my league (Exotic/Fantasy bets league - no buy in) : K2HM9MPX

I will be looking to post afl fantasy/exotic bets where i have won over 200 units in the past year and a half. This will be Done in the chat.

Refer to punting board - Bet tracker if you want to see my results

Edit: Finished 125th last year

Last edited:
Succumbed to peer pressure

Have joined many of the above leagues - If anyone is interested in another see below

upload_2015-1-28_8-43-18.png

Back