2015 AFL Fantasy open

Remove this Banner Ad

Only 3 places left in a 16 team Elite (Draft) league. No requirements, just try to be active in draft and during season.
Live Snake Draft begins at 7pm on 27/03/15.
League Code: 2VJPW6RU

Fantasy League JPMSA43H (BigFootyCollingwoodLeague015) - Hoping to fill it with
BF Pies supporters or anyone who thinks they can beat a bunch of Pies supporters....

Fantasy League JPMSA43H (BigFootyCollingwoodLeague015) - Hoping to fill it with
BF Pies supporters or anyone who thinks they can beat a bunch of Pies supporters....

7 spots left - who's game?

Alright this is a minor thing but anyway, does anyone know how to autosave your login details on AFL Fantasy so I dont have to type it out each time? Im on Chrome so it usually asks me but it hasnt this time..

I swear last year it used to leave you logged in so you dont have to login each time which is very handy!

Anyone seen the new fanfooty game scores setup? Monty has made it less user friendly having one team above the other as opposed to them sitting side by side. Not a fan at all

EDIT: you can use the small screen style which puts them next to each other, he has also taken feedback on board to make it the default setting. Happy days

Last edited:
Hi guys, I'm having real trouble trying to find out the dates/rounds that mid-season positional changes will happen this year. Can anybody point me in the right direction?

According to the DTT boys it seems like round 6 will be the first lost. So im think round 6,12 and 18.

They should really clearly outline this though as it is involved in strategy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is anyone aware of an Excel spreadsheet with all player fantasy stats? I used it last year from DT Talk but can't seem to find one this year. Comes in handy for Draft leagues...

Any help / sharing of resources would be great :)

Have they actually ever had prizes for 2nd and 3rd before?

Wow if thats the case with match day i might have to focus on that a bit more this year

What does this mean "In season 2015, the highest scorer to score at least 1010 points each week will take home $10,000 cash"

So you not only have to be the highest scorer but also score more than 1010 points in that given week?

In the terms and conditions it says "if the winner has scored greater or equal to 1010 points in the Match Day game".

So that's and average of 126 from 8 players (including captain). I don't that's even possible or at least would be extremely rare. I hope I am missing something here.

Elite Draft league needs teams. Draft is on for Saturday 4th April at 10am. Comp starts round 2.
Code: TSHFUDU7 (League of Intrigue)

In the terms and conditions it says "if the winner has scored greater or equal to 1010 points in the Match Day game".

So that's and average of 126 from 8 players (including captain). I don't that's even possible or at least would be extremely rare. I hope I am missing something here.
You are sort of right. However its from 9 scores really having 7 players and then the captain x 2. Still need an avg of 112.222 from everyone almost not worth the time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back