2015 - AFL Finals Week 2

Remove this Banner Ad

lol

but yeah i find it interesting that a bunch of people think that david king level cliches will give them an edge betting on finals.

people are going to write 3000 word essays about "i like the way they go about it" once the grand final hits
It's a discussion forum boss, I find it interesting that you think it's so boring yet feel the need to insistently read it and comment every day :thumbsu:

Sportsbet have a boosted odds promo on Hawks 1-39 @ 3.5 max bet $50, I chucked $25 on that, also put $20 on Hawks with LuxBets promo @2.5

1U hawks -5.5 QTR time line
2U hawks -21.5 1.92

clarko said he expects a response so that's good enough for me, as for the swans v north game I've spent the whole week capping it and still can't pick a winner, might just tail duck brown n dicko

not touching the swans v nm game because Andrew Swallow said the prelim final still burns from last year but Adam Goodes wore buddy franklins number at training and has been turning back the clock lately but then Lindsay Thomas got off with a fine and he'll want to grab his opportunity with both hands but then you've got the rampinator in good form to towel him up also Shaw is playing freely knowing this is his last season and teddy signing this week and hes gonna show everyone that he's still got it but then the north top ups want to show that its finals time and its big boy month for them big ben brown is also playing as a hybrid big forward/crumber and his locks flow lusciously in the wind but then then games at ANZ and north haven't beaten Sydney there in 5eva and its a s**t ground but swans play there ok but nick dal said the week off is doing them all wonders but swans have been hitting form and horse isn't the one to flirt with it but then the north players got a visit from Ronda Rousey so they will all be revving to go but the swans younger players will be back in front of SOME of their home fans and out of the hostile environment of boobiaco, heeney and rohan won't play that bad, jones wont make the error of giving a fifty away since he can't hear the whistle due to crowd swans wont kick that atrociously, mcglynn cant be as bad as he was on sat, BJACK will want to step up in his brothers absence drew petrie will wanna kick some goals and do that funny fist pump dance since he kicked really bad last week

Whats everyones thoughts on the swans v north game? gun to my head and finger on the mouse I'd go swans 1-39
Haha, this is gold. Take that nooblet and your disdain of rambling 3000 word essays written using only strings of cliches.

1U hawks -5.5 QTR time line
2U hawks -21.5 1.92

clarko said he expects a response so that's good enough for me, as for the swans v north game I've spent the whole week capping it and still can't pick a winner, might just tail duck brown n dicko

not touching the swans v nm game because Andrew Swallow said the prelim final still burns from last year but Adam Goodes wore buddy franklins number at training and has been turning back the clock lately but then Lindsay Thomas got off with a fine and he'll want to grab his opportunity with both hands but then you've got the rampinator in good form to towel him up also Shaw is playing freely knowing this is his last season and teddy signing this week and hes gonna show everyone that he's still got it but then the north top ups want to show that its finals time and its big boy month for them big ben brown is also playing as a hybrid big forward/crumber and his locks flow lusciously in the wind but then then games at ANZ and north haven't beaten Sydney there in 5eva and its a s**t ground but swans play there ok but nick dal said the week off is doing them all wonders but swans have been hitting form and horse isn't the one to flirt with it but then the north players got a visit from Ronda Rousey so they will all be revving to go but the swans younger players will be back in front of SOME of their home fans and out of the hostile environment of boobiaco, heeney and rohan won't play that bad, jones wont make the error of giving a fifty away since he can't hear the whistle due to crowd swans wont kick that atrociously, mcglynn cant be as bad as he was on sat, BJACK will want to step up in his brothers absence drew petrie will wanna kick some goals and do that funny fist pump dance since he kicked really bad last week

Whats everyones thoughts on the swans v north game? gun to my head and finger on the mouse I'd go swans 1-39
Amazing post! Made my day :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For those in WA:

For tonight's showdown between the Hawks and the Crows, get inflated odds of $4 for Roughead, Bruest, Rioli, Betts, Walker or Lynch to kick the 1st goal of the game. If the above doesn't eventuate but any of the players kick the 2nd goal, we'll refund your bet!

For Saturday night's blockbuster between the Hawks and the Crows, get big odds of $4 for Tippett, Goodes, McGlynn, Petrie, Waite or Higgins to kick the 1st goal of the game. If the above doesn't eventuate but any of the players kick the 2nd goal, we'll refund your bet!

Edit: for the WA TAB.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back