30 possessions/3goals - Dangerfield @ 21
Bruest 3 or more goals @ 2.75
Dangerfield 30 or more disposals @ 2.90

NutnButAPnut

Senior List
May 26, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Hawks at $1.7, -5.5 line looks like free money next week... Freo may aswell not show up and save themselves the embarrasment if this keeps up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bombersbackyard

Debutant
Jul 27, 2015
Timbucktoo
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Golden State Warriors
1U hawks -5.5 QTR time line
2U hawks -21.5 1.92

clarko said he expects a response so that's good enough for me, as for the swans v north game I've spent the whole week capping it and still can't pick a winner, might just tail duck brown n dicko

not touching the swans v nm game because Andrew Swallow said the prelim final still burns from last year but Adam Goodes wore buddy franklins number at training and has been turning back the clock lately but then Lindsay Thomas got off with a fine and he'll want to grab his opportunity with both hands but then you've got the rampinator in good form to towel him up also Shaw is playing freely knowing this is his last season and teddy signing this week and hes gonna show everyone that he's still got it but then the north top ups want to show that its finals time and its big boy month for them big ben brown is also playing as a hybrid big forward/crumber and his locks flow lusciously in the wind but then then games at ANZ and north haven't beaten Sydney there in 5eva and its a s**t ground but swans play there ok but nick dal said the week off is doing them all wonders but swans have been hitting form and horse isn't the one to flirt with it but then the north players got a visit from Ronda Rousey so they will all be revving to go but the swans younger players will be back in front of SOME of their home fans and out of the hostile environment of boobiaco, heeney and rohan won't play that bad, jones wont make the error of giving a fifty away since he can't hear the whistle due to crowd swans wont kick that atrociously, mcglynn cant be as bad as he was on sat, BJACK will want to step up in his brothers absence drew petrie will wanna kick some goals and do that funny fist pump dance since he kicked really bad last week

Whats everyones thoughts on the swans v north game? gun to my head and finger on the mouse I'd go swans 1-39

up 3 units minus the juice,
great start to the weekend
in clarko we trust

Borderline

Club Legend
Suspended
Mar 9, 2015
West
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Arsenal
Get in

db66a7cf45ad3ccbc6d2c721312c7593.png

NutnButAPnut

Senior List
May 26, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Hannebery @ $2.62 for 30+ touches on Sportsbet... Was $3 when i clicked it! But still, next best i can find is $2 on WH and $1.88 Crown.

Also 25+ touches @ $1.64 while Crownbet have him at $1.10. Has only ben under 25 5 times this year. Will probably be my only bets for tomorows game

Hawkies

Team Captain
Aug 4, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
You
You should post earlier in the week. Already my worst week in the past 10. Took a sneak at Adelaide SU, Adelaide line, multis etc. Only thing that hit was hawks 3rd QTR goals > 3.5.

Now need north to score > 2.5 goals in 4th QTR to break even. Don't like relying on nth. Bloody hawks for kicking arse

benno_

All Australian
Sep 17, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Wildcats
Lost on the TAB first goal scorer special, luckily was just a $50 bonus bet on that one.

$25 Hawks 1-39 @ 3.5 LOSS
$10 Crows @ 3.65 LOSS
$10 4 leg disposal multi @ 11 LOSS
$10 4 leg Supercoach multi @ 11 LOSS

$20 Hawks @ 2.5 WIN
$20 Roosters @ 2.5 WIN
$10 Roosters 13+ @ 4 WIN

$35 profit for the night

Oct 20, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Fremantle
Hannebery @ $2.62 for 30+ touches on Sportsbet... Was $3 when i clicked it! But still, next best i can find is $2 on WH and $1.88 Crown.

Also 25+ touches @ $1.64 while Crownbet have him at $1.10. Has only ben under 25 5 times this year. Will probably be my only bets for tomorows game
Will probably get the jacobs tag tomorrow, which is why his odds are higher then normal, still think he will crack the 25 though

Aug 3, 2014
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Will probably get the jacobs tag tomorrow, which is why his odds are higher then normal, still think he will crack the 25 though
Was going to say the same. Jacobs will go to Hanners or Kennedy and lock him down as best as he can- hence staying away from 30+poss on these two.

So far going North over 9.5 behinds @1.86 (Lads)
Total game behinds over 20.5 looks interesting too if its wet/slippery.
Edit: added 1u total game behinds over 21.5 @1.80

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back