2015 - AFL Finals Week 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Great final round of punting. Although got lucky with LeCras missing all his shots, effectively cancelling out the umpires' crappy decisions.

This seasons' winnings will contribute to my first trip overseas alone at the end of this semester!

Flicking through this forum during boring (but compulsory) lectures/tutorials at uni made my life a tiny bit better.

Thanks for the past few months guys, see you next year!

F*** it, back in my box for another year. Should have been closer but we weren't good enough.

I was working and haven't seen a minute of it but I assume their kicking for goal was the difference between winning by 4 goals or 8? 10 goals 20 is awful...might be a bit concerning for them next week if they didn't handle the moment or was it lots of rushed?

I was working and haven't seen a minute of it but I assume their kicking for goal was the difference between winning by 4 goals or 8? 10 goals 20 is awful...might be a bit concerning for them next week if they didn't handle the moment or was it lots of rushed?

Our pressure id say was the main factor with the points, it was pretty intense. If anything, 3 ump howlers prevented it being closer, but Eagles deserved the win.

Roos 7.13 was poor kicking as well so it balanced out the Eagles poor kicking.
West Coast often pile on scoring shots in the second half of games at Subiaco and they had the extra week's rest.
That's why I went big on West Coast's 2nd half line, was never in doubt.

Roos 7.13 was poor kicking as well so it balanced out the Eagles poor kicking.
West Coast often pile on scoring shots in the second half of games at Subiaco and they had the extra week's rest.
That's why I went big on West Coast's 2nd half line, was never in doubt.

Oh I didn't realise Norf kicked badly too. I bet it was Petrie choking, well he either choked or didn't get close enough to it to choke. Travesty they gave him another year. :rainbow:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Finals Week 2 Results: Lines 0-1, SU 1-0.
AFL Finals Week 3 Results: Lines 2-0.

YTD Lines: 72-51 (+15.24U), SU: 6-9 (+1.24U)

Overall: +16.48U

Remove this Banner Ad

Back