2015 AFL Grand Final - Hawthorn v West Coast, 2.30pm AEST, 12.30pm WA - Match starts pg 34 #835.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 25, 2010
AFL Club
Geelong
So how many flags does Ross Lyon have? How many team lists did he create himself? How many finals can you win with scores less than 80pts?
Rossy Lyon's game plan is good enough to get you a Top 4 finish year in year out but the chances of winning a flag playing grinding defensive low scoring footy makes it extremely unlikely to translate that into Premiership success.

That was extremely disappointing, I was set for one of the greatest Grand Finals in years, and it turned out to be one of the worst. the Eagles were clearly, by a long way better than the 16 clubs that didn't play today, and if the gap between them and Hawthorn is that vast, the Hawks should win the next three as well...

big bootaaaaah

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 10, 2011
Doghouse
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Can gagf
Well just a horrible performance by us. Wellingham pulling out from backing into that contest and darling dropping that sitter and giving away that early 50 some notable embarrassments. I'm glad the better team won and the umpires never had any real impact. Too good by far on the day the Hawks so well done and I blame Freo for not knocking them out in the home final but at least Freo gave a better showing than us in their 2013 granny.

Well just a horrible performance by us. Wellingham pulling out from backing into that contest and darling dropping that sitter and giving away that early 50 some notable embarrassments. I'm glad the better team won and the umpires never had any real impact. Too good by far on the day the Hawks so well done and I blame Freo for not knocking them out in the home final but at least Freo gave a better showing than us in their 2013 granny.
Wellingham was fantastic in that contest early in the first quarter at half back/wing, that was as tough and as hard as I've seen all year , but he did let himself down in the incident you're referring to... But thats easy for me to say sitting on my comfy couch, smashing down a pizza.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back