2015 - AFL Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Just like to say that i'm finding this forum to have some really good posters and have some tailed some of these bets with some great results. There are some great bets out there ie Gibson over Ellis (fantasy points) and Hale under 65.5 points and it helps to have multiple people sifting through all the markets.

One tip I have for grand finals is going through both teams player by player and comparing the talent and experience. Picking players likely to wilt under the GF pressure as well. Usually one team stands out as the likely winner as it did for the Hawks. Started doing this after the massive blowout in the Geel vs Port game years ago where I was wondering how I didn't pick such a massive thrashing.

Anyway just started taking punting seriously recently so looking forward to reading the forums leading into next year.

Nice post. I just started this year and only discovered this board at around round 18 I think (it was pretty late). Been able to glean some good advice on these boards, and picked up some good tips as well.

Really great community that posts on this punting board for AFL, very much about putting bets on to win money, with little to no fan bias. And many individuals looking to be constructive in feedback.

2.7m watched freo vs hawks. Metro total should be around 3m. No value.

I remember the betting for which state would have the 2nd most viewers for the 2012 grand final. NSW was free money at $2.30. They won't be making that mistake again.

2.635 million watched, thanks for playing!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back