Workshop 2015 AFL Jumper Ideas

Remove this Banner Ad

Why do you say that?
Only because it's not exactly something that many Port fans would have designed, there seems to be a dichotomy within the Port fan group of Prison Bars and non-Prison Bars. Not many of them want to combine the PBs with any other designs.

I actually like the design, despite the fact it would never see the light of day.

I wish more people could be this open-minded.

I like the design but not for us. I'd love to see it in some different colour combos

I think if we had the pure PBs for a home guernsey, people would accept modfied colours for the clash. We just don't want a bastardised version to be the only one we use

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think if we had the pure PBs for a home guernsey, people would accept modified colours for the clash. We just don't want a bastardised version to be the only one we use
Spot on, if we had an untouched version as our home jumper slight modifications for clash or even away would be acceptable. However getting permission for the original as a home top would be almost impossible...but I can never bring my self to completely rule out the possibility.

I was just thinking that the Suns jumper could do with a yellow yoke above their logo, with the side panels being removed. Anyone else agree?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back