Workshop 2015 AFL Jumper Ideas

Remove this Banner Ad

How about no white clash and no tri-panel at all

No team needs five different guernseys, it's unnecessary
And considering the existence of Indigenous Round and teams having the habit of making sugar daddies (which both are not necessary on the field), there would realistically be more.

Good. Those now 20-something adults have no idea what chaos they created back in 1997.
I wonder if any of them are on big footy and remember the whole affair? anyone know anyone from that school? so they do a year book? would they have a list of the kids in any yearbook of the time? this sounds like a job for today tonight!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Eagles have worn the controversial tripanel jumper for the majority of their existence. Violent Lebanese gangs are being blamed for the incident.

video NSFW

I don't understand why this guy is so popular, his videos aren't funny

If you like rehashed Chaser material presented in stand up comedy format I guess that clip is funny

I don't understand why this guy is so popular, his videos aren't funny

If you like rehashed Chaser material presented in stand up comedy format I guess that clip is funny
I liked his bedroom stuff first, then his skits but have never seen him live. He seems like a good bloke, I met him once but I like his material tbh. I guess it's relatable for me maybe

so ive been working on new formats and layouts on ms paint and upgrading things, ive come up with this west coast wings jumper on carsl112 puma template with different socks, i know lines on the jumper need to be straitened and crap like that and also the raw hire thingo needs fixed but any feedback is welcome
View attachment 99924
The layout isn't too bad, you don't have to have the sponsor logos on the side THAT big, but it's your preference.

You need to be really specific with what you colour in, because you should not be seeing blue inbetween the 'wing' and the sidepanel. And also the white dots surrounding the front wings.. Did you use the Microsoft Paint tutorial to learn how to design jumpers?

Thanks, I was thinking the same thing as you sponsors should be brought down a fair bit, also I was just using the current eagles away as a guide, also no I haven't looked at the paint tutorial, I take it I should :)
Yeah the paint tutorial shows how to put a design template on a guernsey properly and it ends up with a much cleaner look. Definitely recommend it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back