Workshop 2015 AFL Jumper Ideas

Remove this Banner Ad

testing my final design stuff and i put all my jumpers together to make this the way the tigers should be doing things...
255jk1j.png
With your sponsors, you'd be better off switching them for the clash, as the green looks horrible on the yellow and the Jeep one can be easily switched to black. The pre season is pretty horrible. Maybe you could work out how to have just the sash fade from black to yellow along the curve? As for the training, try and match the yellows used across all four kits so as to make it more uniform

With your sponsors, you'd be better off switching them for the clash, as the green looks horrible on the yellow and the Jeep one can be easily switched to black. The pre season is pretty horrible. Maybe you could work out how to have just the sash fade from black to yellow along the curve? As for the training, try and match the yellows used across all four kits so as to make it more uniform
yeh the training is a little tanned...
as for the pre season is it really that bad??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Codym, I know one thing, the slash marks on that Richmond jumper are far more pleasing to the eye than Adelaide's effort.

My two cents given, I present a couple efforts...this Freo preseason guernsey that's actually been done for the better part of a year, but a rather annoying pc issue and me forgetting about it for a while conspired to delay its debut until now...
fremantlepre15.png

Port & starboard, together again!

This next one, I figure, will be a bit more controversial. I was poking around footyjumpers.com last week and decided to look at some Geelong jumpers. Apparently I hadn't noticed before that they'd worn red jumpers early in their history because everybody and their mama was in blue. Given I like to occasionally include something in a concept precisely because of how out of place it seems...well, you've been warned.
geelong15.png

The preseason jumper is also based on a pre-VFL jumper, the main differences being the number panel and the subtle shadow hoops.

Thanks for looking, to those in WA, have a nice brunch, and to those in the rest of Aus, have a nice lunch.

Codym, I know one thing, the slash marks on that Richmond jumper are far more pleasing to the eye than Adelaide's effort.

My two cents given, I present a couple efforts...this Freo preseason guernsey that's actually been done for the better part of a year, but a rather annoying pc issue and me forgetting about it for a while conspired to delay its debut until now...
fremantlepre15.png

This next one, I figure, will be a bit more controversial. I was poking around footyjumpers.com last week and decided to look at some Geelong jumpers. Apparently I hadn't noticed before that they'd worn red jumpers early in their history because everybody and their mama was in blue. Given I like to occasionally include something in a concept precisely because of how out of place it seems...well, you've been warned.
geelong15.png

The preseason jumper is also based on a pre-VFL jumper, the main differences being the number panel and the subtle shadow hoops.

Thanks for looking, to those in WA, have a nice brunch, and to those in the rest of Aus, have a nice lunch.
With that red Geelong, I'd make it orange. They have an affiliation with a drink driving avoidance organisation that appears on their socks once or twice, so having that appear on the guernseys would look good.

fremantlepre15.png

geelong15.png

Lovin the first cats one, could even be a clash jumper. Im assuming the freo one was first made when the red and green featured, looks good, what if the green and red were white. Then you could just have a bit more purple between the logo on the chest to make it stand out from the white.

Freo: nah, I'd made it afterwards...I was a fan of the colors and the anchor. They did a brilliant job with their new jumpers, don't get me wrong, but I figure there's no reason they can't have a tribute to the old colors around, even if only for preseason matches. Changing the red and green to white would defeat the tribute purpose.

That Adelaide clash reminds me of when they played Richmond at Etihad who were massive outsiders and their tactic was just kick short and take no risks. I think it was the biggest upset of 2007 (?) and one of the most boring games of all time.

That Adelaide clash reminds me of when they played Richmond at Etihad who were massive outsiders and their tactic was just kick short and take no risks. I think it was the biggest upset of 2007 (?) and one of the most boring games of all time.

I remember Joel and Patrick Bowden kicking it to each other and racking up over 160 DT points each!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back