Workshop 2015 AFL Jumper Ideas

Remove this Banner Ad

South Melbourne are reborn!!
Some one desgn the club from scratch logos new hits :)
Welcome to BigFooty and the Footy Jumpers board.

I can see that you have been asking people to design jumpers for you, my suggestion is to try designing a jumper for yourself. We have heaps of templates in the Universal Template Thread which you can try out.

With a name like DesignerGod, i'd thought you'd do more designing that delegating.

Have a go, how bad could it possibly be? We all started somewhere. Find a template for whatever graphics program you have and get to it

Why not have a go yourself?

Also, if you are making requests, there is also a "requests" thread as well.

Using manners such as please and thankyou wouldn't hurt either - simply demanding (because that's the way it comes across) that "someone do this and that!", especially when you are obviously a new member can come across as being rude or arrogant.

Not trying to be nasty just some friendly advice :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

St Kilda have previously employed adaptations of the tri-panel (2010 with the massive white area and thin red/black, and the white cross with red/black sides)...so here's a red-based tri-panel:
1zzs86r.jpg

Doesn't work so good with the white though! :rolleyes:
fjj2pi.jpg

St Kilda have previously employed adaptations of the tri-panel (2010 with the massive white area and thin red/black, and the white cross with red/black sides)...so here's a red-based tri-panel:
1zzs86r.jpg

Doesn't work so good with the white though! :rolleyes:
fjj2pi.jpg
Perhaps try this with the front as is, and keep the white back. Similar to the GWS training Guernsey in their first year

Here's one for all those who want to see a red St Kilda clash (based on 1919-22, of course).

Should we perhaps open a 2016 ideas thread?

View attachment 125733

Hi to the talentless hacks at ISC perving here
Work a cross into the yoke and you're golden syrup. It doesn't feel St Kilda enough at the moment

Remove this Banner Ad

Back