Certified Legendary Thread 2015 AFL Power Rankings

Remove this Banner Ad

2015 AFL Power Rankings Round 3

• Port now are a 49% chance of missing the finals this year and you can still get $4.8 with Topsport for them to miss out. Were putting 100 beans on that.
  • Roby Port are now $6 to miss the 8, if you had a ping at $4.80 surely this is even better?

6 Sydney (-2)

• Since the Power Rankings have been posted no team out of the top four rankings position by round four has ever gone on to win the premiership.
Might as well drop a dollop on the Swans to not make top 4/8. But somehow, should they make the GF this season, they will be in your top 2 for rankings... Hmm... :oops:

Oh boy, loving the suggestion that the Dogs will finish top 4. Even the bookies are getting on board. Even Roby has declared them a premiership contender :)rolleyes::rolleyes::drunk:)

Someone wake me up when they see a flying pig, they're going to need a minor miracle to finish in the top 8.

Yeh Hawthorn smacked them and its not proven adelaide were just garbage on the day or are an overrated team. Not convinced yet on the dogs.

I think I consider it a lucky one. Maybe a different outcome though if they see each other again.
1.gif

Are we seriously going to have to wait until July before we know if Freo are the best team? :thumbsdown:

That prediction I made last year is still looking good ;)

That the Bulldogs and Giants becomes the next great rivalry for many years -- many finals and prelim final clashes

Fixed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did he do a long term bets for port/freo swans/freo?
It's unlikely Swans or Port will make the grand final.
If you start making it obvious this is a troll, it loses all its fun.
Sure it does.

Pls advise update after col Sylvia retirement

No effect.

Roby assuming 1 unit = 100 beans?

Yes.

Dogs making the top 4? Ha! Pigs will fly. It would be miraculous if they scraped into the top 8 I reckon'.

Sure it will be.

Are we seriously going to have to wait until July before we know if Freo are the best team? :thumbsdown:

Fixed.

I said on current trajectory that both teams have taken so far this year then by July. If Freo smash the next three teams they'll probably take top spot.

I got on the Dogs to make top 4 at $41 before the season began. I didn't need any power rankings.

Good bet. Although surprisingly it's only $5 less than was posted a few days ago. I would've thought better odds at the start of the season.

Stop whining you little bitches. The 2013 'Official BigFooty Tipping Competition' winner approves of this thread.

PR Tips for round 5*

Pies
Cats
Dogs

Suns
Hawks
Eagles
Freo
Dons
Port

• The Power Rankings care little that the Bulldogs are playing the Swans in Sydney, they think they are too good right now and they should take the chocolates.
  • You shouldn't expect hidings this week unless your team is Brisbane or North Melbourne.
  • Port Adelaide is tipped to beat the Crows by a solitary goal now provided that Robbie Gray does actually start in the showdown.
  • Cats started favourites but the ommision of Mitch Clark may have put the Tigers as favourite. With Lonergan back Geelong should be still favourite.

2015 Tip Tally: 26/39

*the power rankings reserve the right to change tips based on late outs.

Betting tips for round 5

Game|Beans|Odds|Line|Staked Team|Bookie\Gold Coast v Brisbane | 1400 | 1.88 | WIN |Gold Coast | Sportsbet
\Sydney v Western Bulldogs |900 | 1.92 | +34.5 | Western Bulldogs | Luxbet
\North Melbourne v Hawthorn |480 | 1.91| -20.5 |Hawthorn | Centrebet

Last edited:
PR Tips for round 5*

Pies
Cats
Dogs

Suns
Hawks
Eagles
Freo
Dons
Port

• The Power Rankings care little that the Bulldogs are playing the Swans in Sydney, they think they are too good right now and they should take the chocolates.
  • You shouldn't expect hidings this week unless your team is Brisbane or North Melbourne.
  • Port Adelaide is tipped to beat the Crows by a solitary goal now provided that Robbie Gray does actually start in the showdown.
  • Cats started favourites but the ommision of Mitch Clark may have put the Tigers as favourite. With Lonergan back Geelong should be still favourite.

2015 Tip Tally: 26/39

*the power rankings reserve the right to change tips based on late outs.

Betting tips for round 5

Game|Beans|Odds|Line|Staked Team|Bookie\Gold Coast v Brisbane | 1400 | 1.88 | WIN |Gold Coast | Sportsbet
\Sydney v Western Bulldogs |900 | 1.92 | +34.5 | Western Bulldogs | Luxbet
\North Melbourne v Hawthorn |480 | 1.91| -20.5 |Hawthorn | Centrebet

Can you explain why you have your 7th placed team [Port] beating your 4th placed team [Crows] that start with a huge home advantage and port still have one [at best] of their premier midfielders missing?

Thanks Roby.

Can you explain why you have your 7th placed team [Port] beating your 4th placed team [Crows] that start with a huge home advantage and port still have one [at best] of their premier midfielders missing?

Thanks Roby.
Inb4 Ollie Wines out makes Port a better team.

I rarely bet on footy & don't follow systems or the like, just follow my nose & there is no way I would take $1.88 about the Suns, esp with their outs against what is an injured but increasingly settled Lions side.

There has been mistakes in your major bets the last 2 weeks Roby, sure this isn't another one?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back