2015 -AFL Round 10

Remove this Banner Ad

I couldn't really understand the love for Essendon, they have continually disappointed this season.

Looking back they have had a very ordinary season and should really be 2-8
Game against Hawks goes 2 seconds longer & Schneider kicks a goal he would normally kick.
Other two wins were against Carlton and Brisbane.

Interesting result there... Geelong 6 day break coming back from a smashing in the West. Had to look twice when I saw that score!

This is the breakdown analysis of the 6 day break in depth since 2000. Mind you it was last undertaken in 2012. Without further analysis since that time, I dont think anything has changed much just based on general observations. Consecutive 6 day breaks and consecutive interstate travel is another issue altogether, which I would be interested in if there has been analysis on.

gggg.png

Thays because six day breaks coming back from the west are essentially meaningless

Back to back 6 day breaks tend to but not a one off

But what if the coach has been sacked and its a teams first home game off a six break? Surely that makes a difference?

Just playing Grotto, just playing. ;)

My round ten punt

Freo rich total score 165 (tick)
Adel carl total score 165 (tick)
Ess gee total score 175 (tick)
Dogs port total score 159 (tick)
GC +59 (tick)

Edit, bris on a superline also +79
North superline +24 points
And hawks first team to 25 points

Return 8.50, slammed a sir john on it.. Come on baby

Last edited:
What are the thoughts on North v West Coast game? Leaning towards North
Not touching it personally, which North Melbourne will turn up and West Coast are much improved in the midfield this year (actually working both ways).

I have North tipped atm cos I'm trying to make up some lost ground on the tipping front but I'm very worried about them.

where is this?
Betfair.
2igzww9.png

Not touching it personally, which North Melbourne will turn up and West Coast are much improved in the midfield this year (actually working both ways).

I have North tipped atm cos I'm trying to make up some lost ground on the tipping front but I'm very worried about them.
Its in bloody tassie mate! Itll be bloody freezin down there, these fast running, chaining eagles wont get it together today.. Norf will win

William Hill banned me from click to call. My own fault really. They left up 2nd quarter markets in the Port Adelaide v Western Bulldogs game last night after it was already half time and I obliged. Oh well.

Its a shame really, its not a bad feature to have at your disposal. Im sure other books will jump on this asap, that or the govt bans it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How does it work?

Go to WH.

Place a Live bet as you would normally do for an internet bet and it walks you through the entire process.

You need your computer to have a microphone as the other requirement.

I suggest try it with a small bet to start of with. Let us know how it goes.

Why are you so keen on these?
4/9 games above 30 disposals.
5/9 above 27.5 disposals.
6/9 above 26.5 disposals.

He is also $2.60 over 29.5 disposals with Sportsbet (if you're not limited).

He can rack up big numbers when allowed to roam free. 8/19 games in 2013 he got 30+ disposals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back