2015 - AFL Round 14

Remove this Banner Ad

well if you looking at past form, most of the milestone games have gone against the team celebrating the milestone

This will sound silly but sometimes you just get a feeling that a team will beat another team, based on some usually irrelevant factors. In this case I just feel Essendon will be hungry for a win after embarrassing themselves over the past few months, together with jobe's 200th and against mediocre opposition, to me the odds are very appealing.

This will sound silly but sometimes you just get a feeling that a team will beat another team, based on some usually irrelevant factors. In this case I just feel Essendon will be hungry for a win after embarrassing themselves over the past few months, together with jobe's 200th and against mediocre opposition, to me the odds are very appealing.

Had that feeling about Richmond about 1000x. Makes you feel like a fool when they lose.

dons are s**t. load up on stkilda 1-39, be pretty suprised if we win... cant kick a score and the midfield (and everyone else) is all too slow. Steven, Armitage and Roo gonna bend us over and go to town on us

dons are s**t. load up on stkilda 1-39, be pretty suprised if we win... cant kick a score and the midfield (and everyone else) is all too slow. Steven, Armitage and Roo gonna bend us over and go to town on us

$200 on St Kilda 1-39 @ 2.70 is a possible play for me today.

Essendon are too unpredictable, and kicking boots upfront is shocking

Saints 1-39 @ 2.70
Brisbane exact points 0-50 @ 2
Fyfe/pavlich - most poss/most goals @ 8.50

If you weren't an essendon supporter your 'feeling' would be worth a bit more imo. I don't think the saints are that bad either. Anyway just my 2c

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree. Ive backed against our shitty teams every game for two months but I can't see them losing today. I just got $1.83 on Palmerbet which I think is terrific value.

Also 80% chance of rain in Perth so total match score under 164.5 looks good to me. Free and Brisbane not huge scoring teams either.

Also 80% chance of rain in Perth so total match score under 164.5 looks good to me. Free and Brisbane not huge scoring teams either.
I've taken brisbane under 55 pts as well as unders for total points. Hope it rains. Might put more on it

My bets on freo / bne game.
On SB - placed early this week and today
.5u tgp 2nd half under 83.5
.5u tgp 4th qtr under 41.5
2u bne under 55.5 tgp
2u under 168.5
Also got tgp of under 168.5 in a multi as last leg (was 3 leg multi but adl and geel game void so not sure what happens there)
Neale/ballantyne most goals/most possies. 5u @$24
On ladbrokes:
1.5u freo tgp under 111.5
Got a .5 multi with first 1/2 being higher scoring than 2nd (nrl are other legs)
On WH
1u tgp under 164.5

Gone very heavy. 8.5u riding on the game being low scoring. I almost wish i had something to do besides watch the game...

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back