2015 - AFL Round 18

Remove this Banner Ad

How quickly do sportsbet pay out first quarter related bets? At quarter time or post game?
I've usually got my money back either within a couple minutes or a couple hours after the game. No consistency really..

Stoked my unders bet cane up with port and saints. Got .5u on a 5 leg unders multi with ess/wbd and the freo game to come. Looking good for it atm

Also just chucked live bet of 1u on under 145.5 total for ess /wbd. It will open up quite a bit I'm sure but think that it should be right with only 11 points in 1st qtr.

Port are about due for a big margin win I think. At home with an almost full team, I wouldn't be surprised if they smash the saints by 60+. Still unsure if I'm willing to back this up with some dosh though.
Should listen to my gut some more!

Seems Robbie Gray did everything today except kick goals :(
Dogs are looking good atleast:thumbsu:

EDIT: forgot to put my dogs 50+ bet on, was paying ~$6~ as well, kind of hoping the bet doesn't pay off now so i don't feel stupid :D

anyone got any last bets this arvo?
I found
GWS over 8.5behinds @1.78 (lads) or under 11.5behinds @1.71 (WH)
(Gws have gone over 9+behinds in 14of16 games this year.)
(but noticed Freo have restricted opponents to under 8 or less behinds at subiaco in 8of16 games this year.)
thoughts?
edit: couldnt decide, so just went Freo's -27.5 line.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawks and Eagles have messed me up this week

If Freo win I break even

... Been a very interesting week though

nope, not if its
freo SU
saints line +40.5
dons line +40.5
Robo is right. If it's a head start bet for the outsider I put +40. For the other way around (handicap) I put 40+. Dunno if this is the appropriate convention.

Wish it was the other way around though... Multi would have paid around $16... :(

Gold Coast @ $4 for 40+ v Brisbane...if only Dixon, Malceski, Saad and Thompson weren't under an injury cloud...

Reckon Dogs/Power will be a shoot-out, will have a look at the TMP when that line out comes out.

Barlow gets 30 possies with last touch of match, This makes it a quite profitable week for me
Neale had 16 in last quarter, i had him 40+ at $25 and thought he was no chance at 3 qrtr, fell short with 38 but jeez he nearly pulled that out of his ass:D

Alright, lets see how we go. Bookies have been pretty generous on a few games:
Cats Lions - under 170.5
Pies Dees - under 167.5
Blues North - under 182.5
Suns Eagles - under 182.5
Freo GWS - under 163.5

Keen on some more games but waiting for the lines to move a bit
5/5
Holy crap! Nice work mate!! I should have just tailed all your bets this week and cancelled all of mine. :/

Remove this Banner Ad

Back