2015 - AFL Round 18

Remove this Banner Ad

Adding Port Saints under 183.5. Should go under anyway, but rain Saturday, rain easing Sunday, if rain eases, ground should be a bit sloshy

Ablett injured. Suns playing like women without him, and even with him most of the time, West Coast playing great. Suns season over, nothing to play for, tanking for another number 1 draft. West Coast desperate to win to make top 2 for a home final. Can you explain why you chose Suns in your multi?

I just put them because West Coast have been up for a long time now and we're so overdue for a Saturday night upset, round 8 was the last I think. Probably won't happen but I like throwing a roughie or two in my multis.

Sportsbet have paid out over $1m for Hawks to win the premiership :drunk:
I think they'll win it, but any thing can happen on grand final day!

This is awesome - backed the Hawks under their $50 weekly free bet promo - and then laid it off on betfair when their price came in after Round 1. Now hoping they choke for the double collect :thumbsu:

Ablett injured. Suns playing like women without him, and even with him most of the time, West Coast playing great. Suns season over, nothing to play for, tanking for another number 1 draft. West Coast desperate to win to make top 2 for a home final. Can you explain why you chose Suns in your multi?
this. i've gone WCE 40+.

should be good weather over the weekend

Adding Port Saints under 183.5. Should go under anyway, but rain Saturday, rain easing Sunday, if rain eases, ground should be a bit sloshy

I just checked sky weather & bom,both are forecasting a band of rain starting in the west tonight,then slowly migrating East over the next 2-3 days.Adelaide should definitely see some of this weather too.

I'm on the under 183.5 pts port v saints

Withdrew my 8U straight away. Sportsbet suck. They better still give me the weekly bonus bets if Hawthorn win.

Same here. I got the $100 Premiership bet/$10 free bet as well, and put it on the Hawks like everyone else. I had a feeling this was coming after they started belting teams, but I thought they might wait until the Hawks moved into one of the top two spots before they paid out. Have been death riding the two WA teams for the past few weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just checked sky weather & bom,both are forecasting a band of rain starting in the west tonight,then slowly migrating East over the next 2-3 days.Adelaide should definitely see some of this weather too.

I'm on the under 183.5 pts port v saints
Yep. At worst, ground will be slightly slippery, ball use should be sub par

Hawks (in form)
Geelong (at home & brisbane are just terrible)
WC (in form and no ablett for suns)
Port (at home and with Riewoldt, lonie, gilbert out)
Freo (at home vs an up and down Gws)
2u Multi @2.12 (SB moneyback if 1 leg loses special)
not heaps of value here, but i struggle to see more than 1 upset in these 5 games.

Hawks (in form)
Geelong (at home & brisbane are just terrible)
WC (in form and no ablett for suns)
Port (at home and with Riewoldt, lonie, gilbert out)
Freo (at home vs an up and down Gws)
2u Multi @2.12 (SB moneyback if 1 leg loses special)
not heaps of value here, but i struggle to see more than 1 upset in these 5 games.
Should be safe.

Cant see eagles, geel or freo losing.

I doubt richmond cause the upset against the hawks.

Port are the worry but without riewoldt youd think they should win.

A few i like this week:
Cotchin 30 touches or more @ 3.30
35 or more @ 11

Shoenmakers 3 or more goals @ 9.50

Duncan 30 or more @ 4.7
35 or more @ 18
40 or more @ 83

Vince 30 or more @ 2.90

Swan 30 or more @ 2.40

Swallow 25 or more @ 2.75

Simpson 25 or more @ 2.45

Masten 30 or more @ 2.20
35 or more @ 6.80
40 @ 23

And will wait to see odds on Robbie Gray 3-5 goals Toby Greene 25-35 touches.

EDIT: Adding Priddis Most Disposals of Round @ 14

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back