2015 - AFL Round 18

Remove this Banner Ad

what made you go all in, if u aint chasing money?

i guess we can say it gets to a point where you wait all week to the weekend not to enjoy the time off work, but to gamble... i need to change, i go all in tonight i win big pay day, i lose well im pretty much even for the year and i can take the rest of the season off (easier said than done).

How many lines in a row have West Coast covered!!? Thinking they may be due for a let down against the Suns especially if they're already looking ahead at hawthorn but Gold Coast's last quarters of late concerns me.. Give up a lot of junk time goals

How many lines in a row have West Coast covered!!? Thinking they may be due for a let down against the Suns especially if they're already looking ahead at hawthorn but Gold Coast's last quarters of late concerns me.. Give up a lot of junk time goals
Gaz and rischitelli surely has to really hurt the suns. They really have no top line players in the mids

gone all in tonight boys.

a two leg multi. some explanation for you all.

Paire - pouille (tennis). Paire unbeaten on this surface in two weeks winning a title last week beating much better players than pouille. has carried that form here in hamburg and beaten one of tournament favourites kohlschreiber and also clay court veteran robredo again. pouille still young inexperiences plays challengers, shouldn't pose a threat.

richmond also test the hawks. despite the last match between these two being a belting for the hawks, richmond have also seemed to get the better. hawthorn flying and may have let some of the media get to them in saying their undefetable this season. richomnd also seem to show up in these games against the big guys (freo, sydney, freo again, west coast) and should not lose this one by more than 6 goals.

all in boys the last dosh in my account.

lets do it.

ngpnwz.png

Good luck HP.I'll be cheering the Tigers on for you....

Ladbrokes AFL Mega Multi (max bet $50)

Port, Bulldogs and Freo all to win $50 @ $2.75
Taken this as well for 50. Already have 1.25u on doggies at the line so might be too heavy with them. They're the only team i can see losing. Think that port and freo will account for their opposition easily

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gaz and rischitelli surely has to really hurt the suns. They really have no top line players in the mids
agree! going to get flogged in the centre. Mckenzie is also a withdrawl for suns as of today. [boston is his replacement]

Ladbrokes Fantasy Group looks decent value considering they have Rischitelli listed and he isn't even playing.
Hence liking Gaff and Priddis in Fantasy group here cause of gold coast's poor midfield. however you can get better odds for them on SB @3.75 and @4.50 respectively. or mayb Bennel @7 on lads.

Not sure if someone has already mentioned this yet, but william hill have an offer for tonights AFL/NRL matches, place a live click to call bet on any market and if it loses you will get your cash back up to $50

you can't be very good if ladbrokes let you bet $17k (lol)

I was more impressed his outstanding balance was $17,000 EXACTLY.

Obviously doesn't take any 1% 8-horse flexi box trifectas.

Hawthorn - Richmond over 180.5 thoughts? Clear night in Melbourne no rain forecasted. Could easily be high scoring i reckon.

gone all in tonight boys.

a two leg multi. some explanation for you all.

Paire - pouille (tennis). Paire unbeaten on this surface in two weeks winning a title last week beating much better players than pouille. has carried that form here in hamburg and beaten one of tournament favourites kohlschreiber and also clay court veteran robredo again. pouille still young inexperiences plays challengers, shouldn't pose a threat.

richmond also test the hawks. despite the last match between these two being a belting for the hawks, richmond have also seemed to get the better. hawthorn flying and may have let some of the media get to them in saying their undefetable this season. richomnd also seem to show up in these games against the big guys (freo, sydney, freo again, west coast) and should not lose this one by more than 6 goals.

all in boys the last dosh in my account.

lets do it.

ngpnwz.png

I think what everyone wants to know is, what's the mystery 2nd pending bet??

This actually sounds alright.

Spend 40.
Worst case: Hawks win get my $40 Money Back
Second Best: Hawks win but Rich lead at any break = $40+20 (-40 original stake) = $20.
Best Case: Tigers win, 20@5.5 = $110-40 = $70 profit.

Thanks for the idea mate!

Worst case is a draw :D

Or not as has already been pointed out....

Back on my soap box then

On Hawks with Ladbrokes, debating on including them in a multi ont he faves with the SB special

Remove this Banner Ad

Back