Remove this Banner Ad

Sketi

Premiership Player
Jun 24, 2011
depreston
AFL Club
Sydney
Going to come across as one eyed / delusional here but;

$10 for the Swans to win the flag seems a little bit overs to me.

Likely to face an out of form Freo round 1, if we happen to roll them and then book a home prelim those odds get slashed significantly.

Set to regain Franklin, Rohan, Mitchell, McGlynn and maybe even Parker to a team that just beat GWS by 89 points. We are building I think and have some upside.

My main worry is Fremantle relinquishing 1st place by dropping a game to Port in round 23 and having to face the Eagles rd 1 instead. But as it stands finishing 4th is an advantage over 3rd IMO.

Yes it's unlikely, but not $10 unlikely I wouldn't have thought. Will make a small play for fun / value.

Mar 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Going to come across as one eyed / delusional here but;

$10 for the Swans to win the flag seems a little bit overs to me.

Likely to face an out of form Freo round 1, if we happen to roll them and then book a home prelim those odds get slashed significantly.

Set to regain Franklin, Rohan, Mitchell, McGlynn and maybe even Parker to a team that just beat GWS by 89 points. We are building I think and have some upside.

My main worry is Fremantle relinquishing 1st place by dropping a game to Port in round 23 and having to face the Eagles rd 1 instead. But as it stands finishing 4th is an advantage over 3rd IMO.

Yes it's unlikely, but not $10 unlikely I wouldn't have thought. Will make a small play for fun / value.

My main worry would be you were playing like crap with those players you named in anyway.

I'd be worrying about making the top 4 first as well, Saints at Etihad are no easybeat.

Sketi

Premiership Player
Jun 24, 2011
depreston
AFL Club
Sydney
My main worry would be you were playing like crap with those players you named in anyway.

I'd be worrying about making the top 4 first as well, Saints at Etihad are no easybeat.
Saints should be a good game for sure, I was also thinking if we do them in convincingly the odds might come in a bit.

But yeah we're probs a bit too crap this year really. Just a small play for fun I'm thinking... thought I'd just run the thought past the punting thread, MB has too many haters and the Swans board is too emotional :D

Hawkies

Team Captain
Aug 4, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
ESS 4th QTR are -11.3
RICH 4th QTR are +8.1
4th QTR lines is -8.5

That's averages alone

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SterlingArcher

Brownlow Medallist
May 16, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
Anyone else have a weird feeling Essendon will get up this week? I just don't trust Richmond @ 1.14

Judging by the last time you had a strong gut feeling, the upset will be Melbourne over Fremantle or Brisbane over Hawthorn!

I don't trust Richmond ever. I reckon I've punted on games involving them 10 times, and won once. Never ever trust Richmond.

However, they won't lose this week. They'll win. I just won't be betting on them.

Mudeo

Club Legend
Apr 30, 2009
AFL Club
Collingwood
Have taken Geelong lines at quarter, half and 3/4 time. They will trounce us

Small arb (3.65%) available if anyone is interested:
Freo vs Melb TMP 150 or less @ 3.05 - William Hill
Freo vs Melb TMP over 150.5 @ 1.57 - Crown

Ladbrokes offering your stake back as a bonus bet if your team lose by 20 or less for the Geelong v Collingwood game on Friday (maximum bet of $50). They actually suck. No more $2 favourites it seems.
Yep. All bookies suck but Ladbrokes take it to a new level!

Mudeo

Club Legend
Apr 30, 2009
AFL Club
Collingwood
West Coast Highest Scoring team @12
Seems overs to me

Adelaide/West Coast highest scoring game @ 5

What about that round 5 leader without fyfe market? What if fyfe is the leader?

asian-girl-struggles-problems-shay-mitchell-eye-roll.gif

Fuzzy Happy Poo

All Australian
Jul 11, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Flyers, 76ers, Eagles, Phillies
yeah well at least fyfe can't get suspended anymore.

if he gets suspended during the finals he is still eligible right?

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back