2015 - AFL Round 3

Remove this Banner Ad

2 posts you've had in your big footy career. Listen up kiddo, we'll see who is right near the end of Round 3. Quite a few other posters are along the same lines too.
Congratulations on your 1000+ post count I'm glad ur proud. Maybe the mods can conjure up some kind of participation award. Rather than using words like 'kiddo' to feed ur ego, use the forum like it was intended, discuss reasons why the teams you chose will perform the way u suggested.
Who cares about who's right at the end of round 3? Shouldn't we discuss logical reasons why we think teams will perform a certain way to give us all a better understanding of whats happening before we place our bets. Tell us who u think at Carlton will stand up or which part of their game plan can exploit the Bombers? Mention how Gold Coast beat Geelong last year and someone will hopefully let you know that it was at Gold Coasts home ground and 5 of there 6 best players from that game won't be playing. Don't just spit out Random teams with no discussion then get offended when someone disagrees.

Thought I'd let yas know that madbookie are offering a 20 buck free bet on the afl upon sign up. No deposit required. Chucked it on carlton

No alarms for me :rainbow:

Congratulations on your 1000+ post count I'm glad ur proud. Maybe the mods can conjure up some kind of participation award. Rather than using words like 'kiddo' to feed ur ego, use the forum like it was intended, discuss reasons why the teams you chose will perform the way u suggested.
Who cares about who's right at the end of round 3? Shouldn't we discuss logical reasons why we think teams will perform a certain way to give us all a better understanding of whats happening before we place our bets. Tell us who u think at Carlton will stand up or which part of their game plan can exploit the Bombers? Mention how Gold Coast beat Geelong last year and someone will hopefully let you know that it was at Gold Coasts home ground and 5 of there 6 best players from that game won't be playing. Don't just spit out Random teams with no discussion then get offended when someone disagrees.

#saystheEssendonsupporter

#standbytird

Who cares? I can see Carlolton getting within the line, not because Carlolton are any good, just because Essendon aren't as good as they look right now either. Playing last years grand finalist in rounds 1 and 2, Hawthorn and Sydney have had the least amount of pre season training underneath them coming into the season. The results are very flattering

Im not betting on that game, but people can put their money wherever they like, they dont need to be told to 'not to waste' their money by a newb i think that was the point.

Last edited:

Coll
Ess -24.5
Adel 1-39
GWS +39.5
Port over 15.5
Bris +26.5
Haw
Geel 40+
WC +19.5

$13 @ 233.90

Port highest scoring team - $50 @ 12

Port / Gold Coast high / low - $10 @ 221

GWS / Port 40+ double - $20 @ 42 (Tab)

Last edited:
#saystheEssendonsupporter

#standbytird

Who cares? I can see Carlolton getting within the line, not because Carlolton are any good, just because Essendon aren't as good as they look right now either. Playing last years grand finalist in rounds 1 and 2, Hawthorn and Sydney have had the least amount of pre season training underneath them coming into the season. The results are very flattering

Im not betting on that game, but people can put their money wherever they like, they dont need to be told to 'not to waste' their money by a newb i think that was the point.
Valid points but i don't think Essendon had the perfect lead up to the season either.
Essendon beat Carlton by 81 points in the same game last year and since then I think Essendon has improved and Carlton has declined. Just my opinion and I will be betting on the game.
('Dont get too carried away with WCE win. Carlton are dead set poo')

Sorry if i didn't get the point, ur right, people can bet on what they like I WAS ONLY TRYING TO HELP and form a discussion.

Valid points but i don't think Essendon had the perfect lead up to the season either.
Essendon beat Carlton by 81 points in the same game last year and since then I think Essendon has improved and Carlton has declined. Just my opinion and I will be betting on the game.
('Dont get too carried away with WCE win. Carlton are dead set poo')

Sorry if i didn't get the point, ur right, people can bet on what they like I WAS ONLY TRYING TO HELP and form a discussion.

Yea, Essendon could very well blow them out, Carlton are poo. Im stll not convinced Essendon are any better than 7-12th though on the back of these results though.

No bet match for me.

1U - St Kilda SU @ $2.90
1U - St Kilda + 13.5 @ $1.92
1U - Nat Fyfe - Ross Glendinning Medallist @ $4.50

1U - Stanton > Zaharakis (SC) @ $1.88
1U - Sloane > Dangerfield (SC) @ $1.75
1U - Ward > Shiel (SC) @ $1.90
1U - Kennedy > Jack (SC) @ $1.70
1U - Hannebery > Parker (SC) @ $1.95

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can get 8.50 for the qtr by qtr leader on sportsbet.

Carlton/Essendon/Essendon/Essendon

I figured given how Carlton have started brightly in 1st qtrs this season and then fallen away badly.
Could be value

Remove this Banner Ad

Back