2015 - AFL Round 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Even if Miles hadnt got that last possession you would have had to split it with Miles AND Jones so it would have ended up paying about $1.50, if that.
Had in conjunction with Lewis for most in the Hawks/Port game so still would have given me something decent

Had a silly go at the anzac medal trebble market on sportsbet. Gibbs/Heppell/Lewis paying 330 odd :D

Anyone had a win with MadBookie? Wondering what their payout time is?
Had my $20 on first score being a gws point in the sydney ( thank you jeremy cameron!!) Payed out halfway through the last. Their racing payouts were very fast though and I was offered a deposit 50 get $100 free bet today so I must be on their get this mug betting with us radar

Using Crownbet promo where you get a free bet on the medal if betting on FGS

1U - FGS - Joe Daniher @ 8.00
1U FB - Medal - Jobe Watson @ 6.00
1U - FGS - Luke Bruest @ 11.00
1U FB - Medal - Sam Mitchell @ 11.00

l bet on Richmond but l cashed out when it started raining, l knew they would lose then, l lost about half my bet , l hope to make it back today on a Essendon and Hawthorn multi bet.

Its not necessarily the BOG who wins the medal, isnt it the player that most displayed the traits of the Anzac such as leadership. If thats the case you can see the narrative they have been pumping up. Jobe Watson and his leadership for the last 2 years. Its the stuff lazy hack journalists love to write about. Personally I think its crap but if I can profit from it I will have a lobster on it.

Had my $20 on first score being a gws point in the sydney ( thank you jeremy cameron!!) Payed out halfway through the last. Their racing payouts were very fast though and I was offered a deposit 50 get $100 free bet today so I must be on their get this mug betting with us radar
They paid me out for most disposals overnight

Its not necessarily the BOG who wins the medal, isnt it the player that most displayed the traits of the Anzac such as leadership. If thats the case you can see the narrative they have been pumping up. Jobe Watson and his leadership for the last 2 years. Its the stuff lazy hack journalists love to write about. Personally I think its crap but if I can profit from it I will have a lobster on it.

I'm having a small go on Watson as well. I'll also have a hit at Stanton

(Log in to remove this ad.)

G'day guys haven't posted yet this year hope everyone's had a good first few rounds.
Today's medals I've got
Watson
Lewis
Armitage

1U - Hibberd > Hooker (SC) @ $2.00
1.5U - Pendlebury > Swan (SC) @ $1.88
1U - Treloar > Coniglio (SC) @ $1.70
2U - Prestia > Rischitelli (SC) @ $1.72
2U - Birchall > Gibson (SC) @ $1.85
3U - Lewis > Roughead (SC) @ $1.50
1U - Mundy > Barlow (SC) @ $1.88

Carlton 1-39 anyone? Pissweak saints to give up 17 goals in 3 qtrs in those conditions. AGAINST CARLTON FFS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back