2015 - AFL Round 4

Remove this Banner Ad

It would appear my theory that Essendon are no better than a 7th-12th side has been proven correct after todays performance against an average team.

Fools gold playing grand finalist in weeks one and two.

Kennedy to score 5 or more goal tomorrow is $4

I think he's purely a flat track bully at home, although i haven't looked up anything in regards to averages home vs away, i can't recall him kicking a decent bag away from Subi.

I think he's purely a flat track bully at home, although i haven't looked up anything in regards to averages home vs away, i can't recall him kicking a decent bag away from Subi.

Bags of 5+ last 2 years (Away)

8 at Metricon (vs Gold Coast)
5 at Adelaide (vs Adelaide)

5 at Etihad (vs Hawthorn)
5 at Spotless (vs GWS)
5 at MCG (vs Melbourne)

2014 Total and Goals Per Game Average

Home: 36 @ 3 GPG
Away: 25 @ 3.13 GPG

I didn't realise Hawthorn thought they were as much of certainty me, have the 1st quarter off fellas just to make it interesting.

My bad, they obviously read the big footy punting board..

One thing i did get right was Port's form correlates with Matthew Lobbe. Murdered the hawks in the first despite 50% of their midfield missing, just goes to show what a good ruck man can really do for a team, be it on the ground tackling or winning the hit outs. No surprise that when his condition gave out towards the end being his first game back Port feel in a heap, not enough alas.

Oh well, if Lions get with +17.5 and Crows just have to win ill still be in profit for the week.

Starting to hurt that every time i really decide to open up the wallet on a bet i run 2nd in a horse race (twice in 3 weeks) or the footy team i back decides the ANZAC's dont get enough respect, take that one minute silence and extend it by another 45.

Damn. might have to change my opinion of port having a chance with Gray out.
must remember not to change opinion
went from wanting to back port into not betting at all :drunk::drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Already got stung on Carlton 1-39 and Hawthorn. This one seems pretty good value though :

Brisbane +30.5
Geelong +24.5
Adelaide - 15.5
@ $2.94

Remove this Banner Ad

Back