2015 - AFL Round 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Sydney gave me a scare :oops:

Geelong 2nd halves have dreadful all year long, even though im not a half or quarter punter generally I might have to start looking into this, there's money to be made.

Ahh, the good old back the unders on a weather forecast days out strikes again in the WCE vs GC game, hope some of you who were keen on it earlier in the week took heed of my advice and went the overs also.

It will forever be heartbreak city and a bookies best friend.

From memory Geelong only scored 2 goals in a half? So there's defiantly money to be made

Yep, im not positive (and at work now) but im pretty sure they have lost every 2nd half this year.

Profit well and truly assured for this week after today, if Freo win between 1-39 tomorrow it will be fat city two weeks running although im sure im not the only one taking the bookies to the cleaners this week.

Good night y'all, time make my boss proud and do some work for his money rather than him paying me to sit on big footy all night as he has been the past couple of weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ahh, the good old back the unders on a weather forecast days out strikes again in the WCE vs GC game, hope some of you who were keen on it earlier in the week took heed of my advice and went the overs also.

It will forever be heartbreak city and a bookies best friend.

I did both. Usually do unless it's cyclonic conditions.

I did both. Usually do unless it's cyclonic conditions.

I knew you would Zee, I can tell youre smart enough not to get sucked in by those weather bureau ass clowns :thumbsu:

advice welcome on best way to hedge... have multiple multis with only freo and port left, profit loss scenario posted below.. will likely back fremantle in to get the job done re the bulldogs.. more concerns with the port game.. not meant to rain tomorrow arvo in brissy ... brisbane coming off a win, port off a bad loss...port should get the job done but need to guarantee profits if they dont come out firing or take the foot of the pedal and don't make the line

if i put 150 on brissy line changes profit range to 93-491, if freo lose 93-391

t65m3q.jpg

Last edited:
Put this bet on at 5 pm and I can now cash out for $1142. Shall I wait a day or two?

EDIT: bet was $1000 on Coll to beat GC@1.66.

Depends on whether you think Collingwood will win today. If they win they will shorten even more and you will be offered more imo.

Ahhh, is there any better feeling than being on the right side of a .5 result?

After so long away it was pleasure doing business with you Mr.Palmer.

Money back on Essendon H2H with Sportsbet, all in all a good night.

Had a multi of all teams over 15 plus storm over 4.5. Shattered. Haha swings in round abouts. Had my other two multis pay so still good

Remove this Banner Ad

Back