2015 - AFL Round 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Sydney have been very patchy since the win against Port, you could argue the same about Hawthorn as well but i still give the edge to the Hawks on form. Add to that the ins of recent times: Frawley, Lake, Smith and Lewis, those four names improve their team strength % greatly, not to mention balance and structure.

Simple view = I rate their best higher than i do Sydney's best when both teams are close to full strength 22's.

H2H prices i think are about where they should be, similar prices with me. Confident they win but won't be touching the line.

Please dont tease me. :eek: In the past 2 weeks he went from $151 (the day before his debut) to $21.

He was unbelievable today, if he doesn't get nominated this week ill be amazed.
Such great composure under pressure and his positioning in 1 on 1 contests is very good. Imagine when he puts some more muscle on… McCarthy from GWS due for a nom also the only other possible this week surely?

Great bet @ $151 :thumbsu:

He was unbelievable today, if he doesn't get nominated this week ill be amazed. McCarthy due for a nom also the only other possible surely?

Great bet @ $151 :thumbsu:

I cannot remember which poster talked him up, but knowing what I do about him and what the odds were I did like those odds. Only have 1u but it would be bloody brilliant way to end the year.

Im not too fussed if he doesnt get nominated for the round, the Crows have Carlton in a fortnight which is when I am hoping he will collect his nomination for the round.

I cannot remember which poster talked him up, but knowing what I do about him and what the odds were I did like those odds. Only have 1u but it would be bloody brilliant way to end the year.

Im not too fussed if he doesnt get nominated for the round, the Crows have Carlton in a fortnight which is when I am hoping he will collect his nomination for the round.

Yea, he obviously has a very good head on his shoulders, i wouldn't have given him a hope in hell of winning the RS coming off an ACL and being first year KPD. When you consider all that and what he is doing now its dead set amazing. Scary scary future ahead. Crows got themselves and absolute gem there.

Yea, he obviously has a very good head on his shoulders, i wouldn't have given him a hope in hell of winning the RS coming off an ACL and being first year KPD. When you consider all that what he is doing now its dead set amazing. Scary scary future ahead. Crows got themselves and absolute gem there.

Thats the thing with his ACL its actually been a lot longer since he had done it. From memory I think its been more than 18-21 months when he started playing again so the injury was well and truly healed and behind him. He also has been training preseason with the Crows in various drills so it wasnt like he was restricted in any way over summer.

Still as you say he had a decent game today and is still at $21 to win it.

Thats the thing with his ACL its actually been a lot longer since he had done it. From memory I think its been more than 18-21 months when he started playing again so the injury was well and truly healed and behind him. He also has been training preseason with the Crows in various drills so it wasnt like he was restricted in any way over summer.

Still as you say he had a decent game today and is still at $21 to win it.

Are there markets open now on it? Im all over that $21 if so, thought they would be closed with games still to come this round?

Yea he did his ACL at the end of the previous year if i remember correctly, missed all of his final year in U18's. Missing a whole year and comeback like you haven't missed a beat is still bloody amazing, especially as a KP player at 19yo.

Are there markets open now on it? Im all over that $21 if so, thought they would be closed with games still to come this round?

Yea he did his ACL at the end of the previous year if i remember correctly, missed all of his final year in U18's. Missing a whole year and comeback like you haven't missed a beat is still bloody amazing, especially as a KP player at 19yo.

Sportsbet have him at $21 (still open) with Heeney injured too that helps Lever's cause.

I only know a bit about him because we drafted him and read a lot about his background. Bit of a long shot still, but even at $21 is still good value.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sydney are definitely value but I'm not sure if I'm gonna bet on this game yet
Yep definitely value. Sadly I ran out of time to bet on them. Oh well, still been a good weekend for me so far

How Hawthorn lost that…. i dunno, would have won almost every aspect of that game stat wise.Choke much? Gunston and Bruest never miss, amazing what pressure does. Just shows how much easier it is when your 10 goals up.

Oh well, cash back on H2H bets with the promo's, one multi miss but get the bigger bet one with the +15.5 Hawthorn PYOL.

Goooood Sydney. Will definitely be hedging after the round 6 debacle.

Any ideas on the hedge? Port -22.5 would be the simple way to do it

View attachment 137146

Good stuff mate, id have to hedge in your spot tomorrow, any bet with $1000 going into Richmond for a last leg win would have me very very nervous :eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back