2015 - AFL Round 9

Remove this Banner Ad

William hill made a fatal mistake in the 3rd quarter, the left the 'last team to score' and 'last scoring play of the quarter' markets up with 20 seconds left, and i hit them pretty hard, wont be surprised if im banned by the end of the day

William hill made a fatal mistake in the 3rd quarter, the left the 'last team to score' and 'last scoring play of the quarter' markets up with 20 seconds left, and i hit them pretty hard, wont be surprised if im banned by the end of the day

Lol, love your work…

Im sure they won't notice a thing, last team to score in a quarter and coin toss winner markets always attract some large bets. :rolleyes::D

yeah, ive noticed they have removed those markets in the 4th quarter, and in the eagles match when its 5 minutes out, i thought my christmas came early this year

Yes a Sweet end Sunday to the bad-starting Saturday.
Cheers WestCoast & Pies for saving me!
p.s i may have got carried away a bit for Sunday's games.
Thoughts on using the WH lose by 24pts money back insurance special on either NrthVColl or WCvGeel?
Tempting.
placed $100 on Collingwood@1.84 (WH special)
placed $100 on WC@1.54 (WH special)
1u WC 3rd Qtr only Line -4.5 @1.93

i did need something to half-make up for bad loses yesteday..
3u Freo 1st qrt line -5.5
1u Freo -15
1u GWS -15
Attempting something different this week, after checking some teams best quarters stats.
Freo 1st Qtr line-6.5 @1.90 (Freo's Won 7of8 1st quarters this year)
Hawks 3rd Qtr only line-16.5 @1.90 (Hawks won every 3rd quarter this year)
Rich 4th Qtr only win @1.90 (Rich won 7of8 4th quarters)
WC 3rd Qtr only line-4.5 @1.90 (WC won every 3rd quarter, Geelong loss 6of8 3rd qrts)
multi 0.5U @12.69
lost the 4leg multi above.
but also place 4 x 3leg combos using these 4 above options and won with the multi without Freo's line:
Hawks 3rd Qtr only line-16.5 @1.90 into
Rich 4th Qtr only win @1.90 into
WC 3rd Qtr only line-4.5 @1.90
0.5U Mutli @6.85

Blessing in disguise for you mate..

Excuse me I would have had a push, that would have been equal to my biggest collect of the weekend, if you class a push as a collect that is ... :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Excuse me I would have had a push, that would have been equal to my biggest collect of the weekend, if you class a push as a collect that is ... :$

Shocking weekend all round mate.

Get on GWS -34.5 everyone @ Crownbet. Line at 37.5 everywhere else.

Has moved out to 36.5 now.

Last edited:
Round 10
fremantle to beat richmond
Adelaide to beat Carlton
GWS to beat lions
Sydney to beat suns
hawks to beat saints

paying 1.70, that's one multi that surely will win with no f'kin upsets!

Just for Manila Playa. Fades for this week. 1U each:
Haw -67.5
GWS -10.5
Ess +4.5
St K +10.5
Coll +5.5
WC -14.5

1U Ade +23.5

0.5U Coll SU at $2.
0.2U WC 40+ at $3.35. (Bonus Bet if bet loses but team wins).

Round 9:
Lines:4-3, +0.68U
SU and Margin: 2-0, +0.97
+1.65U

Overall Posted Lines: 8-6, +1.36U
SU and Margin: 4-1, +2.75U
Overall: +4.11U

H2H:
GWS @ $1.60 (SB) @ $1.57 (CB) @ $1.55 (WH +24.5)
ESS @ $2.18 (SB) @ $2.15 (WH +24.5)
GEEL @ $2.95 (WH +24.5)

LINE:
MELB +21.5 @ $1.92
GWS -10.5 @ $1.92
ESS +5.5 @ $1.92
GEEL +18.5 @ $1.92

W2W:
FRE @ $2.15 (WH)

MULTI:
SYD into HAW into GWS into ESS into FRE @ $4.64
SB H2H (one leg fails cash back)

PLAYER GOALS O/U:
J.ROUGHEAD OVER 2.5 vs GC @ $1.72 (LUX)

Other bets:
Nothing else at the moment, if North get to $1.90 at WH with the +24.5 offer ill play though.
What was the final unit damage report on this?

What was the final unit damage report on this?

Oh Spadsy, Spadsy, my report button mashing (X5) friend, I'm glad you asked.

Simple Terms: A shitload out, jack ******* squat in

Exact numbers: 14.5 out, 1 unit in = -13.5 units

After having my 'woe is me' moment last night i decided to look into how this week all went so horribly wrong and I've come to the conclusion that it was nothing less than a freak occurrence. How can i say this i hear you ask? Well despite losing a whopping 13.5 units this week i'm ahead on not only the year but also the month, quite remarkable indeed, it was also my first losing week since round 2.

Looking back over my past footy bets not once have i ever been wiped out such as this round. Not only that but every single one of my bets this week, yep, check if you like, was overs compared to the market when the opening bounce occurred. Get your head around that, better or the best odds on all H2H's, W2W and multi's and + points in my favour on each line bet at the opening bounce on every single game and market that i bet on yet it all amounted to nothing except for one push (approx 70% of my bets starting at >$1.85 if including adjusted prices on lines bet on), simply put it was a perfect storm.

So what does that mean? Unlucky? No, some could very well have been sucker money (such as my bets on the Cats, the only ones i truly regret) but to take the top price or best line on every single bet (the market agreeing me) yet come up with doughnuts definitely falls into the some sort of freak occurrence category.

So what do i do? Mash the report post button like a maniac to have a post removed like some people do because i went like a busted? Na, i couldn't respect myself if i did that, I'm man enough to cop the losses on the chin, take the good with the bad and just laugh it off for what it is, a terrible weekend on the punt.

Its was great hearing from you though and thanks for asking.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back