2015 AFLCA Votes

Remove this Banner Ad

Good to see both coaches acknowledge Mick Barlow's game because half our posters on BF didn't.

Admittedly I didn't rate Barlow's game that highly, although I do find that when I watch the game live I seem to perceive things quite differently. I haven't watched the replay yet, I'm interested to see what I missed!

Fyfe only needs to average 4 votes per game from now to beat that record. It's a certainty.
We need 'certainty' hashtags on here that work the same way as the footy show.

Whoever loses the certainty call buys a round for all of us at the end of season get together and has to wear Eagles gear to every home game for a year

Adelaide vs Fremantle
10 Fyfe (Frem)
8 Dangerfield (Adel)
4 Sandilands (Frem)
3 Vanberlo (Adel)
3 Walters (Frem)
2 Laird (Adel)

Well, Van Berlo is strange. Think a lot of Crows fans calling for him to be dropped for being a turnover merchant. Can't remember anything about Laird as well, having watched the replay just minutes ago.

PS
Round Nine Leaderboard

78 Nat Fyfe (Frem)
51 Dan Hannebery (Syd)
42 David Armitage (St K)
42 Dylan Shiel (GWS)
40 Scott Pendlebury (Coll)
37 Matt Priddis (WC)
31 Josh Kennedy (WC)
29 Todd Goldstein (NM)
29 Josh Kennedy (Syd)
28 Cale Hooker (Ess)

27 points clear. Have to start not publishing the votes pretty soon so we don't the winner early.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ross just said on 6pr that he voted; Fyfe, Danger, Sandi, Van Berlo and Laird. But I don't think said how many votes for each.
From what he said about Sandi's game I'd think he gave him 3 votes. Walters then must have gotten 3 from Walsh, and Sandi 1. That only makes 1 Van Berlo and 2 Laird possible for Lyon.

Adelaide fans accusing Lyon of trolling the Crows with the Van Berlo votes.
Based on the above it is highly likely he got votes from both coaches.

I thought VB was OK, he got a fair bit of it, and his field kicking was OK (goal kicking was rubbish though).

Dangerfield playing the game of his life couldn't get the 10 from Fyfe playing his usual standard.
Dangerfield was completely wrecked at the end, wincing and all and could barely walk. No knock on him though he played a great game...but Fyfe just monstered it and didn't look anymore sore than anyone else. Such a beast.

Dangerfield was completely wrecked at the end, wincing and all and could barely walk. No knock on him though he played a great game...but Fyfe just monstered it and didn't look anymore sore than anyone else. Such a beast.
Dangerfield looked sore after Sandi smashed him late in the game.

They build em tough in Lake Grace ................................... what's that you say ?,........................... Morton.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back