Analysis 2015 Apocalypse

Remove this Banner Ad

CEO Cameron schwab has signed off on the deal to take 12 of Melbournes 12 home games to Tasmania

"We still see ourself very much as a Melbourne club with the name and the training facilities, however we also value money , plus this gives our 14 Tasmanian members the chance to really get behind the team "

Ollie wines wins brownlow

"The 2015 team Melbourne could have had, if only they'd drafted properly" by Captain Hindsight the 6th

Peter Jackson signs deal to play all home games in Casey, citing MCC issues.

Have no fear the Dees have stories for years! Like Watts becomes a robot, maybe Dunn gets a cell phone or has Kent ever owned a bear... How bout a crazy wedding, where something happens and dadadadaaa...

Mike Brady writes us another 'motivational song'.

(Sadly/fortunately the old one is no longer available on-line, however you can still enjoy the Demonland thread where people thought it was actually going to be played before games.

UPDATE - Wait, yes it is and the cringe factor is off the charts

)

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mike Brady writes us another 'motivational song'.

(Sadly/fortunately the old one is no longer available on-line, however you can still enjoy the Demonland thread where people thought it was actually going to be played before games.

UPDATE - Wait, yes it is and the cringe factor is off the charts

)

I like this one. "They will still run out to 'It's a Grand Old Flag', but who's to say it won't be a song they can pump themselves up with before they run out."
I think conventional tastes might have a big say in that matter.

I like this one. "They will still run out to 'It's a Grand Old Flag', but who's to say it won't be a song they can pump themselves up with before they run out."
I think conventional tastes might have a big say in that matter.

Next time I see a player with headphones on before the game I'm going to assume they're listening to this

Which would be appropriate because we do play like a VFA team.

Results confirm that gaining a no-name from Port Adelaide and Greater Western Sydney's third tall defender have not led to Melbourne doubling their 2014 win total.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back