Not open for further replies.
Dec 26, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
OKC, Coburg, Werribee, Storm, QPR
upload_2015-3-1_12-37-42.png

Entries are due May 4th. Let me know if you want a team change.
Welcome to the very first iteration of the Gāojí Division of the Asia 'n Africa League (ANAL)! I'll be your host this year!

Gāojí is the premier division of ANAL, comprised of the elite and experienced designers of BigFooty. At the end of each season, the lowest-scoring teams from Gāojí swap places with the top two teams from Xuétú - the secondary division.

Participants:
This year we have 12 participants.
X85gRag.png

rabbitoh21 - Al Jazira
E92_ - Bali
El_Scorcho - Dar es Salaam
HaroLad - Dubai
Bacon Warrior - Dynamo Vladivostok
craegus - Hong Kong
Bryce_Jersey17 - Istanbul
demon_spud - Kigali
St Mark - Korea United
Stewart2Austin - Mt Kilimanjaro
ScottFreo - Nairobi
Dylan8 - Yokohama

If you at any stage you wish to alter your team's nickname, then let me know. I'm very flexible. Locations, however, are non-negotiable unless the country is cluttered.

Fixture:
The fixture is being remade so the 2015 season has 20 rounds (at the moment). This means that, assuming all 12 participants submit designs, everybody will play each other once, both home and away. If we only get 11 participants submit designs, then the fixture will be 20 rounds; 10 will mean 18; etc. The fixture is dependent on how many designs I get.

Every round, a poll will be run. Each poll will run for 5 days.

There will be a short 4-week finals series. The two grand finalists will be promoted to the premier division for 2016.

The new fixture will be released when I receive all designs.

Rules of Submission:
You will need to submit either 4 or 5 uniform designs, as well as an all-in-one image. They are:
Home Uniform - A dark-coloured home uniform is recommended, but not compulsory.
Away Uniform (OPTIONAL) - A uniform similar to your Home Uniform (i.e. if Home is dark, Away is dark. If Home is light, Away is light).
Clash Uniform - If your Home Uniform is dark-coloured, then your Clash Uniform must be light-coloured, and vice-versa.
Heritage Uniform - This is compulsory. There will be two heritage rounds throughout the season. It is your choice whether or not you include the Heritage Logo that I designed.
One-Off - This can be for any reason you wish - to support a charity, to help support finding a cure to AIDS, whatever. It doesn't matter. It just has to be different. There will be one one-off round.
All-in-One - An image that has all of your uniforms featured in it. You may include a large version of your logo on this image as well.

*All uniforms must have a jumper, shorts, and socks.
*All uniforms must display the Gāojí Division logo.
*All uniforms must display their manufacturer logos (e.g. Adidas, Nike, ISC, Puma, etc) on the jumper and the shorts. Not necessarily on the socks.
*Sponsor logos (e.g. Sony, KFC, Volvo, etc) are optional.
If you've already sent them in before the update then you're all good.
PM all designs to me.

Important Dates:

Monday, 4th of May, 2015 - This is the final date for entry submissions. Designs must be PM'd to me.
Saturday, 30th of May, 2015 - The very first poll thread will begin this day for Round 1.

If you have any questions, just ask.

Last edited:

so i could have a home being black with stripes, an away being black with hoops, and a clash being white with whatever?
I would let this for about five teams who choose to make a change like that. If you wanted to go from Collingwood stripes for home and thinner stripes away that would always be allowed. You are also allowed to change from navy to a royal base if you wanted.

Not really. What colours are you using?
Same as yours except with a bit of black. I'm in a different division to you and I don't think we'll be in the same division for a long long long time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what are the rivalries?
scorch and dylan?
stormy and lmach?
haro and everyone?
Lynton and Joel Martin (brothers)
EMGEE_6 and Damo Crows Fan (South African Teams)
Me and Codym2723 (My old heritage was in Cape Town)
ScottFreo and E92_(both used similar templates in NAFL, I dunno)
Well done Fizzler. The fixture looks very professional!
SC Colombo can't wait till there inaugural home game on June 6 against Johannesburg. It should be great!
Can't take all the credit, I used a website, put in the teams and out came the fixtures.
A few notes:
Selling sponsor space, who wants to have a logo on my jumper
And Round 12 may be ladder neighbours playing against each other.

Can't take all the credit, I used a website, put in the teams and out came the fixtures.
A few notes:
A classic rivalry going for over a decade. Who will win show down LXX.

A few notes:
Al Jazira v Dubai (Arab Derby)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back