2015 ATP Masters 1000/WTA Premier: Indian Wells

Remove this Banner Ad

Kokkinakis won in 3 good win for him. Cilic lost in straight sets not that surprising. Also Duckworth lost 6-2 7-6. Sam and Bernie to play later.

Monaco is a huge chance for Kokkanksis to get to the 4th round, will have to play solid but he can do it.

Ducky will happy with his week.

It may be a crime that Tomic/Coric isn't streamed.

Tomic wins the opening set 6-3. Wish there was a feed of this match, would like to be able to watch it.
If you have Foxtel, then you can just use the ESPN3 site to live stream it in high quality.

Apparently Nick has hurt his ankle in the match against Dimitrov, having scans :thumbsdown:
Have that worrying feeling injuries are going to play a bit of a part in Nick's career. As he is still young, hopefully he keeps a big focus on developing his body to deal with the physical nature of the sport at the top level.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nicholas Kyrgios @NickKyrgios
Bad news guys, I have damaged ligaments in my foot & will be out for at least 2-4 weeks which means no Miami for me this year. #HomeTime

What an epic match Kokki v Monaco is. Love the Australia v Argentina rivalry.

This match should have been done and dusted if it wasn't for the linesman calling the ball good on Kokki's match point. Then again, Kokki's fault for using up all his challenges.

Indeed. He is going to be known as the marathon man. His three greatest matches of his career were all this year, all which went the distance. Aus Open, Davis Cup and now Indian Wells.

Who here thinks Kyrgios, Tomic and Kokki will all be ranked inside the top 30 simultaneously in some stage in their careers?

Well done Thanasi!!! :thumbsu: Was only able to follow the scores on my phone and then had to drive somewhere during the tiebreaker :$ Was very excited to see that he won!!

Bad news about Nick though :thumbsdown:

Who here thinks Kyrgios, Tomic and Kokki will all be ranked inside the top 30 simultaneously in some stage in their careers?

Definitely a possibility!

Pretty disappointing about Nick, Dimitrov was about ready to give away the match too, and now another stint on the sideline, so frustrating.

Good win by Kokkanksis, the guy is now stepping up with some huge wins, I'll have to watch the replay once Tomic is finished, which is an aboslute grind at the moment, 5-5 in the first on ESPN.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back