2015 Australian Grand Prix - FIA Formula One World Championship: Round One

Remove this Banner Ad

article-2181298-144C9799000005DC-734_634x495.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Arnie actually sounds like a genuine fan- or at least intelligent to prepare for th interview, better than 99% of celebrities, on ANYTHING, outside of promoting their movies..
He didn't become the govenator of California for nothing.

What Arnie should of said at the end "look at all those fans out there, quick, get to the choppppa"

Arnie actually sounds like a genuine fan- or at least intelligent to prepare for th interview, better than 99% of celebrities, on ANYTHING, outside of promoting their movies..

Frequently visits reddit and engages with fans, especially when they have fitness questions. Doesn't surprise me that he makes an effort for this one.

Frequently visits reddit and engages with fans, especially when they have fitness questions. Doesn't surprise me that he makes an effort for this one.
He's just joined Snapchat too, he's great there.

What exactly did he sow?

I don't mind Seb and I do hope he wins a race or two this year to at least change things up, but you don't have to be an F1 fanatic to understand why Australian fans might never warm to him. I'm sure he doesn't give a s**t anyway.

Maybe it's because I'm an Eagles supporter but I don't care what people boo for.

I don't mind Seb and I do hope he wins a race or two this year to at least change things up, but you don't have to be an F1 fanatic to understand why Australian fans might never warm to him. I'm sure he doesn't give a s**t anyway.

Maybe it's because I'm an Eagles supporter but I don't care what people boo for.
Brundle gets REALLY shitty at people booing him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back