2015 Australian Tour

If it is going to be a House Show are you going to go?

• Yes

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • No

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Depending on the Card

Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Missed the narrow window of tickets available for tonight a few days back. Had one in the basket but was making phone calls to confirm stuff for me to make the drive from Adelaide to Melbourne. Refreshed and they were gone. Looks like a good card for adult fans.

Hope these kents consider Adelaide in 2016.

T-shirts $50 lol

Lots of Cena fans. Hope they're unhappy :)

One kid in a Team Bella t-shirt. Hope he gets beat up Monday

Haven't taken the stuff yet, friends haven't got here. There are two little girls in front of me with their mum and dad. This is going to be a strange night...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let us know how tonight goes fellas. Tell me all about the arseholes sitting around you. There's always some annoying 15 year old who feels the need to call out every move the wrestlers do.
Had good people around us, but why 2 of them had to chant "Fight Kevin Owens Fight" at the tops of their voices 417 times during his match is beyond me :thumbsu:

Yeah I had 2 big Owens fans around me who all match where chanting fight Owens fight and almost broke out in tears when he lost. Although I might not have had the greatest view the bellas looked amazing and Bo is GOAT

What's the goss on the merch ?
Sister and nephew are going tonight.

Looks like garbage screen printed s**t you would get at the markets IMO.

As for the show, was pretty good, wrestling wise was probably the best since GW IMO.

Great show tbh. Surprise of the night was Orton v Barrett. Was actually really quite good and Orton was probably the most over of the night. Steel Cage match was the best of the night. There was a crazy suplex off the top of the cage spot that looked very painful! All the matches were entertaining in their own way, even the lower matches such as R Truth/Harper and Fandango/Rose did a good job!

Hearing Finn worked as a heel last night, can anyone confirm?
Not sure he was a heel more that the other dude was liked more.

Back