2015 Australian Tour

If it is going to be a House Show are you going to go?

• Yes

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • No

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Depending on the Card

Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely the WWE can do a PPV here also doesn't Australia have one of the biggest wrestling fan bases in the world? imagine having Wrestlemaina (?) - Down Under.

Will be ******* nuts.
Not even close.

US, UK, Canada, Japan, Mexico have far bigger ones. We're on par with places like Brazil.

WWE Live returns to Australia this August!

Here’s your chance to see your favourite WWE Superstars and Divas live in action. John Cena, United States Champion Rusev, Roman Reigns, Bray Wyatt, Dean Ambrose, Intercontinental Champion Bad News Barrett and Kane*!

BRISBANE: Thursday 6th August – Brisbane Entertainment Centre
MELBOURNE: Friday 7th August – Rod Laver Arena
SYDNEY: Saturday 8th August – Qantas Credit Union Arena

Tickets on sale 10am Monday 16th February through Ticketek Australia: www.ticketek.com.au/wwelive

All tour details here: www.daintygroup.com/tour/wwe-live-aus-15
‪#‎WWEAustralia‬
*Line-up subject to change

WWE Live returns to Australia this August!

Here’s your chance to see your favourite WWE Superstars and Divas live in action. John Cena, United States Champion Rusev, Roman Reigns, Bray Wyatt, Dean Ambrose, Intercontinental Champion Bad News Barrett and Kane*!

BRISBANE: Thursday 6th August – Brisbane Entertainment Centre
MELBOURNE: Friday 7th August – Rod Laver Arena
SYDNEY: Saturday 8th August – Qantas Credit Union Arena

Tickets on sale 10am Monday 16th February through Ticketek Australia: www.ticketek.com.au/wwelive

All tour details here: www.daintygroup.com/tour/wwe-live-aus-15
‪#‎WWEAustralia‬
*Line-up subject to change
How much do you reckon it will be? I want to go, but I'm light on funds.

I'm very tempted to head to the Melbourne show, but that's a 6-7 hour drive so I don't know if I can justify it.

most likely go along with a few mates. always fun

Where would I stay and who else would be in? I'd need to come for a few days, arrive Friday day and leave Sunday or preferably Monday.
Moved to right thread.

The street.
Quivorir, the spirit of E92, running wild.

Do it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So who else here is also going?
Quivorir said he would.

Other than that, I don't know. You literally only raised it today (other than when I shh'd you for footy), I know as much as you :p

Quivorir said he would.

Other than that, I don't know. You literally only raised it today (other than when I shh'd you for footy), I know as much as you :p

So organise it.

Do it Pants, ill buy you a beer, and claim the flights on tax :p

How can I claim the flights on tax?

FWIW I'm seriously considering it. Where is the show at? I can check hotel prices in the city.

How can I claim the flights on tax?

FWIW I'm seriously considering it. Where is the show at? I can check hotel prices in the city.
When you do your tax return put in flights as a travel expense, you will have receipts. Its at Rod Laver Arena.

When you do your tax return put in flights as a travel expense, you will have receipts. Its at Rod Laver Arena.

Rod Laver? That's tiny.

Back