Toast Tom Lynch - 2015 Club Champion

Remove this Banner Ad

I think we'll likely be in greater need of a tall forward target during this trade period. Charlie Dixon looks to be moving on more and more, and unless Day suddenly hits better, more consistent form, I can see Lynch finding next year more difficult as opposition will figure out he's our solely competent tall forward.

We don't have a lot of depth when it comes to tall forwards IMO. :(

Saw the tickets were $200 each and noped the * out of there. I'd be happy to pay if we had any of our top tier players likely to take the win, but with the year we have had, I'm not willing to part with my moolah

Saw the tickets were $200 each and noped the **** out of there. I'd be happy to pay if we had any of our top tier players likely to take the win, but with the year we have had, I'm not willing to part with my moolah
Price hike is due to the initiation of Rockets "clean the joint out" fund

Some tall lads. Hall and Tape look tiny!
COnKvyVU8AAqtov.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

leader board after rd 6
COnQiqNVAAAwl56.jpg:small

Ok, if Rischitelli isn't leading 6 rounds in he's probably not gonna win considering those rounds was his best form for the year and his reasonable drop-off halfway through the season. Also starting to think Touk will be right in it to the end. This year will go down to the wire.

Does anyone know if the voting system is the same as last year?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back