Banter Banter thread Part 1 - Opposition fans welcome - let's have fun

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So which spud is going to tear us a new one this time? I'm tipping Gibbs.
As usual... I'm thinking yaz is going to give Morris a fair old run around, Cripps is going to show you're midfield how to extract for the guts! Basing it on those 3 things, carlton by 5-6 goals!

As usual... I'm thinking yaz is going to give Morris a fair old run around, Cripps is going to show you're midfield how to extract for the guts! Basing it on those 3 things, carlton by 5-6 goals!
I thought Yaran was delisted last year? Well bugger me.

So which spud is going to tear us a new one this time?.
It will be Vickery. Will be useless in the air, hopeless when it hits the ground and will give away free kicks at crucial times. You will be wondering who he is playing for by games end. You have been warned, dont act surprised when it happens.

It will be Vickery. Will be useless in the air, hopeless when it hits the ground and will give away free kicks at crucial times. You will be wondering who he is playing for by games end. You have been warned, dont act surprised when it happens.
I will be more surprised if he kicks four.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love reading the delusional kitty supporters claiming they're gonna beat us by 6 goals plus. When was the last time Richmond beat us by more than a couple of goals?

Can't wait to get back from work thursday night and see all the kitty supporters calling for Hardwicks head :D

I hope Tom Bell can have a big year this year. I thought he looked good in the pre-season games, and a lot better by foot. A lot of competition for best 22 though.
Should play most games, I'm more looking forward to him playing alongside Dangerfield in 2016 ;)

All I'd say is please go to the game Bluboys. You can't hope to develop a genuine blockbuster if you leave it to us to pump the crowd all the time.

The idea of being in a minority at your own home game should be enough to get you out and about.

go on.

All I'd say is please go to the game Bluboys. You can't hope to develop a genuine blockbuster if you leave it to us to pump the crowd all the time.

The idea of being in a minority at your own home game should be enough to get you out and about.

go on.

fair point, if the ticket prices are set low enough that that socially disadvantaged can afford a ticket, then there is no excuse for us not showing up too

Trent Cotchin 67th in the league for effective possession and 7th for clangers. Is he the most overrated player in the comp and has he taken over Dane Swans role as biggest chip scab in the league running around the back of team mates to get cheap kicks?

fair point, if the ticket prices are set low enough that that socially disadvantaged can afford a ticket, then there is no excuse for us not showing up too

Yes Richmond are rough boys aren't we whereas you like your skinny lattes in piccolo Italia....probably explains why there are never as much of you at games when you play us......that or you are too mean to pay the ticket or too lazy to get off your well cushioned rears but I would never suggest such a thing of my esteemed Blue neighbours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back