Banter Banter thread Part 1 - Opposition fans welcome - let's have fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
One feels dirty just reading this tugger's stuff- no humour and no respect - the only place that can handle this type of internet low life is the Bay - where he wouldn't even try it on. A banter thread is fine - but this is just home invasion in my book.

As for teh Richmond Board - what a bunch of ferals.

DaVillaBlues

Brownlow Medallist
Suspended
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Aug 3, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
New England Patriots, Man City
Dear Richmond

If you beat us tomorrow, all is forgiven if you smash the Peptides in the dreamtime game.
Oh and knocking off Collingwood too would be nice :)

#TheEnemyOfMyEnemyIsMyFriend

BazzaBlue

Team Captain
Jan 28, 2015
An English Pub
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester City
Jack hiding from the media using an ancient Tiger camouflage survival tactic. This survival tactic has allowed the Tigers to disappear for years at a time with the previous confirmed sighting in the early 80's. Their fans are also said to adopt this survival tactic only emerging on the rare occasions that their beloved team does.
956998-2ba67d16-9444-11e3-9900-6ae4ae41740d.jpg

Oct 14, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
Jack hiding from the media using an ancient Tiger camouflage survival tactic. This survival tactic has allowed the Tigers to disappear for years at a time with the previous confirmed sighting in the early 80's. Their fans are also said to adopt this survival tactic only emerging on the rare occasions that their beloved team does.
956998-2ba67d16-9444-11e3-9900-6ae4ae41740d.jpg

hahaha that's quality

hahaha that's quality
I notice that you havent bothered to respond to my response about your question about why we are called the blues...

If you are going to ask questions, at least have the decency to answer them...

Oct 14, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
I notice that you havent bothered to respond to my response about your question about why we are called the blues...

If you are going to ask questions, at least have the decency to answer them...

I notice that the reply was so stupid that it didn't warrant a response

I notice that the reply was so stupid that it didn't warrant a response
I dont see how the reply was stupid... it's the truth about the brickyarders :)

But then again what can you expect from a club that has only been around since 1908... no culture!

slashin_velvet

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 5, 2011
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys, STL Blues
Does putting up the handcuffs activate "dissapear" mode? It certainly worked for Martin in the elimination final.

Moe B

Club Legend
Jan 6, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
Richmond board is a joke, they kicked me off their banter thread because I spoke the truth and was pretty much over the same membership, cheating crap!! Their material is so boring and repetitive! Can't wait to smashem tomorrow as I will be paying them a visit regardless of the consequence, They are the most arrogant, delusional, one eyed, idiotic, disrespectful and uneducated people or supporters I've ever dealt with!! CARN THE BLUES!!!!

Richmond board is a joke, they kicked me off their banter thread because I spoke the truth and was pretty much over the same membership, cheating crap!! Their material is so boring and repetitive! Can't wait to smashem tomorrow as I will be paying them a visit regardless of the consequence, They are the most arrogant, delusional, one eyed, idiotic, disrespectful and uneducated people or supporters I've ever dealt with!! CARN THE BLUES!!!!

I think I speak for the mods when I say they love it when you make other accounts and pretend to be a supporter of other clubs and make outlandish statements.

wink wink nudge nudge

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back