Banter Banter thread Part 1 - Opposition fans welcome - let's have fun

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit surprised we haven't had more Hawthorn supporters in here. They might come later in the week.
Will probably hit us late

Bit surprised we haven't had more Hawthorn supporters in here. They might come later in the week.
They'd probably tell you they're too busy trying to procure grand final tickets or something.

Putrid thing is, they're probably not far wrong either.

They'd probably tell you they're too busy trying to procure grand final tickets or something.

Putrid thing is, they're probably not far wrong either.
They'll fall off the cliff eventually just like Geelong did. You don't replace their over 30's overnight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to see the one man band that no one watches is still here fighting the good fight!

Rather orange, truth be told. And as for that three day camping trip...

Getting on the GWS Bandwagon? The rat has left the ship...

Still no Hawkers in here. Cocky Barstards are too smug to bother.

Last edited:
Dare we say turncoat........or does that invite a whole lotta trouble.
Talking of turncoats, I was telling the toofless other half (a typical she Pie) about you and your temporary defection to the old dark navy blues and she was speechless.

Which, given that most of the words that come out of her mouth are 'king', 'eddie' 'the' and 'greatest', is probably not a bad thing. But still, it was unusual.

Still no Hawkers in here. Cocky Bastards are too smug to bother.
Tending to their rose gardens and tall hedge fences is a distinct possibility too.

Talking of turncoats, I was telling the toofless other half (a typical she Pie) about you and your temporary defection to the old dark navy blues and she was speechless.

Did you make it clear it was purely to act as a foil against micks 'we won't lose a game' comment, and til Anzac Day it worked.

That's what I'm going with anyway.

You talk to your mrs about me ? And I thought joe was getting a little pre-occupied.

Did you make it clear it was purely to act as a foil against micks 'we won't lose a game' comment, and til Anzac Day it worked.

That's what I'm going with anyway.

You talk to your mrs about me ? And I thought joe was getting a little pre-occupied.
Hey Veej what did you think of Joffa's performance on Friday night?

Which, given that most of the words that come out of her mouth are 'king', 'eddie' 'the' and 'greatest', is probably not a bad thing. But still, it was unusual.

Tending to their rose gardens and tall hedge fences is a distinct possibility too.
I didn't really think that one through, on reflection.

Us Essendon types do struggle with that whole thinking thing.

I didn't really think that one through, on reflection.

Us Essendon types do struggle with that hole thinking thing.

heres one for ya. i think youll find your footy club stuck on the wire at the bottom.

5381709937_0b8ce7bb87_b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back